RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Lynx will start 12th season with new options.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dukegirl125

PostPosted: 02/27/08 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I dunno....I think Minny needs to stick with Harding...yeah she's coming back from a knee injury, but she only got 1/2 season in.
Cam glad you saw her quickness, etc still there. I know from conversations with her that she is working on her shot and ia really hitting the gym and court. There is no doubt in my mind that she will bring Minny more than what they saw last year!

mannman

PostPosted: 02/28/08 12:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dukegirl125 wrote:
I dunno....I think Minny needs to stick with Harding...yeah she's coming back from a knee injury, but she only got 1/2 season in.
Cam glad you saw her quickness, etc still there. I know from conversations with her that she is working on her shot and ia really hitting the gym and court. There is no doubt in my mind that she will bring Minny more than what they saw last year!

That is what I think too. I think that Snow is a good fit at Houston as well and that they should keep her Smile .

gopher5

PostPosted: 02/28/08 7:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am not a fan of Snow and really hope that if Harding or the #3 are traded, it is for someone else. I know Harding would like to play in Houston and Snow is the most logical option, but hope this trade never happens.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: