RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2017 Attrition, Transfer, and Injury Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 05/18/17 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The scuttlebutt from some pretty reliable posters on VN is that Cooper was released and her scholarship not renewed due to behavior issues off the court. If true, I hope this means CHW is about to squash some of the chemistry issues plaguing this team for several years now.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 05/18/17 8:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
The scuttlebutt from some pretty reliable posters on VN is that Cooper was released and her scholarship not renewed due to behavior issues off the court. If true, I hope this means CHW is about to squash some of the chemistry issues plaguing this team for several years now.

Wow. Just...wow. So maybe it was her and not DD. Maybe some people need to was their mouths out for all the trash they've talked about DD.

PostPosted: 05/18/17 8:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FGCU has signed 5'9 G Kirstie Phills from Wagner.

PostPosted: 05/19/17 7:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:

Wow. Just...wow. So maybe it was her and not DD. Maybe some people need to was their mouths out for all the trash they've talked about DD.

IDK but it certainly makes Middleton's departure a lot more problematic. "A freshman point guard shall lead them" rarely carries a team to the promised land.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 05/19/17 9:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:

IDK but it certainly makes Middleton's departure a lot more problematic. "A freshman point guard shall lead them" rarely carries a team to the promised land.

Can Alexa change her mind?

PostPosted: 05/19/17 11:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:

Can Alexa change her mind?

I'm sure she could, but how well that would be received by the team and coaching staff is another issue all together.

Phil

PostPosted: 05/19/17 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Brenna Wise transferring from Pitt to Indiana

mzonefan

PostPosted: 05/19/17 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gondrezick to WVU

https://twitter.com/KysreRae/status/865621680382550020

summertime blues

PostPosted: 05/19/17 9:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Illinois transfer Sarah Overcash has landed at George Washington.

PostPosted: 05/20/17 12:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mzonefan wrote:
Gondrezick to WVU

I wish we could find out why these players leave and what attracts them to their new college. I thought she would go to Michigan State to play with her sister.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 05/20/17 6:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
mzonefan wrote:
Gondrezick to WVU

I wish we could find out why these players leave and what attracts them to their new college. I thought she would go to Michigan State to play with her sister.

I'm 99% positive this was Michigan's decision.

zvyn3

PostPosted: 05/20/17 11:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:

Tyasha Harris?

zvyn3

PostPosted: 05/20/17 11:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
mzonefan wrote:
Gondrezick to WVU

Her sister may be done with basketball due to concussions.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 05/22/17 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kiah Gillespie from Maryland to Florida State.

Joe Foss

PostPosted: 05/23/17 4:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ohio's Kelly Karlis to Wisconsin.

http://www.thepostathens.com/article/2017/05/kelly-karlis-ohio-transfer-wisconsin

PostPosted: 05/23/17 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Noticed Erin Boley started following a few Oregon Assistant Coaches via twitter (and a Vanderbilt AC and Destiny Slocum).

Only reason of note was because I remember hearing Vandy, both Oregon schools, etc were schools she was looking at while watching WBBTeedUp in early May.

~UK~

PostPosted: 05/24/17 5:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sammieee wrote:
Noticed Erin Boley started following a few Oregon Assistant Coaches via twitter (and a Vanderbilt AC and Destiny Slocum).

Only reason of note was because I remember hearing Vandy, both Oregon schools, etc were schools she was looking at while watching WBBTeedUp in early May.

I don't think those are new. Wink She's visiting Oregon this week. Might as well visit Stanford & OSU while she's out there.

Last edited by ~UK~ on 05/25/17 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 05/24/17 6:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Could she be waiting on some application some where or is it the team where they kick out for 3s, Wink

Durantula

PostPosted: 05/25/17 3:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Laura Cornelius tore her ACL and will miss all of next year for Miami.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 05/25/17 5:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Twins Janae and Janeen Camp, previously committed to ODU, have their releases from the university.
A pity they will not stay and play for new coach Nikki McCray-Penston. Or maybe they will talk to her and re-commit. Stranger things have happened.

PostPosted: 05/25/17 5:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tuuli Mena, 6'1 F from Helsinki, Finland, has transferred from Richmond to Manhattan and has 2 years of eligibility remaining after her mandatory sit-out year.

PostPosted: 05/25/17 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:

....and is there still no flak/griping/sniping about Frese? I've always pretty much respected her coaching, but ..... she's really hemorrhaging a few too many players here to be just ignored, no?

PostPosted: 05/26/17 7:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:

....and is there still no flak/griping/sniping about Frese? I've always pretty much respected her coaching, but ..... she's really hemorrhaging a few too many players here to be just ignored, no?

To the fan in the seats (no inside knowledge of team dynamics etc) this wasn't unexpected (and was announced several months ago). KG came in with great expectations and for whatever reason never got extended playing time to show what she could do. Frese is on solid ground and very well respected around MD.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/26/17 8:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

b1207 wrote:
Howee wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:

To the fan in the seats (no inside knowledge of team dynamics etc) this wasn't unexpected (and was announced several months ago). KG came in with great expectations and for whatever reason never got extended playing time to show what she could do. Frese is on solid ground and very well respected around MD.

Id say shes hemorrhaged as many players and Sheri Cole has . Laughing

PostPosted: 05/26/17 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
b1207 wrote:
Howee wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:

Id say shes hemorrhaged as many players and Sheri Cole has . Laughing

....and that's why *I'VE* griped about Sherri. Razz But I'm not hearing any concerns from Terp fans. Frankly, MD is a much higher-profile team, losing more high-profile players than OK has lost. Sux all around, though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 17 of 27

Jump to: