RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

St John's @ Marquette - 2/05/17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 02/04/17 10:11 pm    ::: St John's @ Marquette - 2/05/17 Reply Reply with quote

Milwaukee, WI - 2:00 PM ET
TV: Big East Digital Network (Patrick Reed and Kyle Dlabay)

Video:
https://www.foxsportsgo.com/

Live stats:
http://www.gomarquette.com/gametracker/launch/gt_wbaskbl.html?event=1522385&school=marq&sport=wbaskbl&camefrom=&startschool=&

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 02/05/17 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 02/05/17 2:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pretty much what I was afraid of - 18-8 St John's up after one quarter. St John's is playing well and Marquette looks awful.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 02/05/17 3:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette made it interesting for a little while tying it up at the end of the third quarter. But St. John's ran away with it in the last quarter. St. John's played good team ball while MU had way too much one on one play. St. John's wins 82-72.

Marquette's hopes for an at large bid may be slipping away.

Queenie

PostPosted: 02/06/17 7:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, I think the Big East gets three at most, so y'all would have to either take the auto-bid or finish a lot stronger than we do.

What a day for Andrayah Adams! That hasn't been normal for her, but I like it.

PostPosted: 02/06/17 7:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Yeah, I think the Big East gets three at most, so y'all would have to either take the auto-bid or finish a lot stronger than we do.

What a day for Andrayah Adams! That hasn't been normal for her, but I like it.

I don't see MU finishing stronger than SJU and with getting swept by both Creighton and St. John's, their at-large chances are gone. They are hosting the BET but I just don't see them getting a run together to win the auto bid either unfortunately. I had my hopes up for an NCAA bid this year but realistically I don't see that happening now nor do I think they deserve it - I think things really fell apart for them when they lost a close one at Providence - a team they had to beat and then choked away a 5 point lead with 56 secs to go at Creighton.

Yeah Andrayah Adams looked pretty good yesterday and I see MU helped propel her to BE Frosh of the Week Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: