RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four is coming to Dallas!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dallas Sports Marketing

PostPosted: 11/22/16 10:26 am    ::: NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four is coming to Dallas! Reply Reply with quote

Hello Basketball fans!

The 2017 NCAA Women’s Final Four in Dallas will be here before you know it! Grab your tickets to watch the best teams in the country compete for the 2017 Division I Women’s Basketball Championship for the first time in Dallas on March 31 and April 2 at the American Airlines Center.

For a limited time, purchase discounted group tickets AND be entered into a drawing to get your photo taken on the 2017 NCAA Women’s Final Four court at the American Airlines Center!

Tickets are available at NCAA.com/WBBTickets.

For group tickets, contact Taylor Dadds at the American Airlines Center:
tdadds@americanairlinescenter.com

Last edited by Dallas Sports Marketing on 11/22/16 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/22/16 10:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is interesting.

Have any of the other sites promoted on here before?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 11/23/16 7:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yay Glad its actually IN DALLAS and not at the AT&T center in Arlington the commute would not be so great for dallas metropolitan fans. This is in the heart of downtown dallas where the mavs play!! 🙌🙌🙌 This could be a test for the Wings In the future if they were to relocate from UTA to AAC

PostPosted: 11/23/16 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's interesting that no one who regularly goes to Dallas Wings' games posts on the WNBA board ...

Don't know what that means, really, but I think that's the only city where we don't have some kind of insight ...

PostPosted: 11/23/16 1:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
It's interesting that no one who regularly goes to Dallas Wings' games posts on the WNBA board ...

Don't know what that means, really, but I think that's the only city where we don't have some kind of insight ...

In the Dallas Wings 2017 thread, in response to your query, WNBA 09 said they went to every Wings home game .

toad455

PostPosted: 11/23/16 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I sure hope the Wings use this as a major marketing opportunity.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 11/24/16 2:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:

I went to every home game except for a Wednesday night game vs DC.So what insight are you needing my friend?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: