RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Drake dating Dakota Gonzalez?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 10/06/16 7:13 am    ::: Drake dating Dakota Gonzalez? Reply Reply with quote

This is in the right section, I promise

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/05/drake-instagram-model-dakota-gonzalez-girlfriend-dating-pics/

Quote:
The two have been reportedly been spending plenty of time together as of late, attending concerts together in addition to a few swanky soirees

Dakota Gonzalez and her twin sister Dylan are about to begin their junior season at UNLV. Dakota was the Rebels leading scorer last year.

During the offseason, the Gonzo twins (as they are sometimes called) are instagram models

PostPosted: 10/07/16 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What exactly is an "Instagram model"?

pilight

PostPosted: 10/07/16 11:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
What exactly is an "Instagram model"?

As the name suggests, it is a model who displays her pictures on Instagram. It can be quite lucrative...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/instagram-model-make-more-money-6569672

Quote:
Gabrielle Epstein, 21, said she earns more from posting a selfie than she would working four days as a regular model.

It can also be stressful and difficult...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/07/the-high-cost-of-instagram-modeling.html

Quote:
Detailed, micromanaging spec sheets from corporate sponsors who have exacting standards for what they expect from you in order for you to be the right face to link to their brand. Long, grueling photo shoots where she has to choose exactly the right makeup and the right clothing and the right lighting to get the “perfect” simulation of a candid selfie. Constantly playing the game of self-promotion to keep herself visible to marketers and advertisers so she can keep the sponsorship checks rolling in so she can make rent.

PostPosted: 10/07/16 11:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wow. Who knew?

I guess I'm the wrong demographic. I doubt any sellers are trying to reach me via Instagram.

Brinx

PostPosted: 10/09/16 5:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm surprised the NCAA hasn't limited how much the girls can make from Instagram....not that they should be able to, just seems like something they'd do.

Are the Gonzalez twin any good? If I remember correctly 1 got a bit of playing time at Kansas.

And Drake...go figure Laughing he's every sports team biggest fan.

pilight

PostPosted: 10/09/16 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Brinx wrote:
I'm surprised the NCAA hasn't limited how much the girls can make from Instagram....not that they should be able to, just seems like something they'd do.

Are the Gonzalez twin any good? If I remember correctly 1 got a bit of playing time at Kansas.

Neither of them has pro potential. They're decent mid-major players.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: