RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Fort Wayne, IN Bidding on Hosting NCAA Events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/30/16 1:42 pm    ::: Fort Wayne, IN Bidding on Hosting NCAA Events Reply Reply with quote

http://wane.com/2016/08/30/coliseum-city-bid-to-host-25-ncaa-tournaments/

Nice, renovated facility. I went to the ND/Maryland game a couple of years ago. Easy in, easy out even with some road construction/closures still going on.

Only complaints that I had was the PA system was hard to hear and the video board was kind of small. To be fair to the PA, it was the normal ND guy that was doing it and I don't know much about it but I wondered if it wasn't 'set up' for his voice tones. Also, the arena wasn't full and they were only using one end so that might have made a difference than if they had been set up in the middle.

And now we know why the change to Fort Wayne Mastodons without a similar change to IUPUI Jaguars.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: