RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Stanford plays Water Polo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 05/27/16 9:52 am    ::: Stanford plays Water Polo Reply Reply with quote

In fun offseason news....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENbQbCySMro

Stanford Cardinal decide to go out for the Water Polo. Laughing

dtrain34

PostPosted: 05/27/16 11:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You leave me no choice, I've got to tell my 40-year old Stanford-related water polo story.

So I'm covering a UCLA at Stanford football game for a Bay Area newspaper and Kenny Naber kicks a 50-something yard field goal off the upright and good at the gun to win it for the Cardinal.

Making the interminable post-game walk from the "old" Stanford Stadium to the locker rooms for interviews, I pass by a small group of UCLA sorority looking girls who are being hounded by Stanford bros mocking the Bruins football defeat.

As the 50,000 plus surge from the stadium, fired up about the dramatic victory, one of the Bruin girls snarls "Yeah.... but who won WATER POLO?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: