RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The confetti..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDHoops

PostPosted: 04/12/16 1:40 pm    ::: The confetti.. Reply Reply with quote

Last time I was in Indy for the Final Four prior to this year was 2011..after the game, the confetti that came down was Green and gold, Notre Dame colors..ironically of course, Texas A&M were the victors that night. Fast forward to this Final Four and the confetti was orange and dark blue..well I guess one can make a case that the blue was for UConn, but put the two colors together and well, you have the Syracuse Orange colors. So my question is, and I'm hoping someone out there has an idea, does the committee or whoever purposefully make the confetti the color of the underdog just in case? Or is it to show respect for the runner up? At the end of the day it's not a huge deal..but I wondered that back in 2011..and it totally picqued my interest again this year. Maybe they did the same, or different, at other Final Fours.[/i]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: