RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Duke launches investigation into possible player mistreatmen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goforit77

PostPosted: 07/28/16 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
goforit77 wrote:
Howee wrote:
goforit77 wrote:
Howee wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Howee wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
But, BECAUSE this was not made public and BECAUSE JPM was about to bring in the best class DWB had ever landed, he gave in to every demand this sick, sick woman made.

I'm not clear on what "this" is meant to infer....what is it that was not made public? Also, I'm not remembering....what class (how recent?) was the one your referring to here?

Also, given your insights, I'm curious.....what role do you see coach Al having in all this madness? Does he have a clean rep here?

"This" refers to all of JPM's sick and emotionally abusive behaviors that had already been revealed to AD White when he signed that awful contract for JPM through 2019. The class was Chelsea Gray, Richa Jackson, Tricia Liston, Haley Peters, Chloe Wells.

And Al? Is he helping to keep things livable? Is he an enabler, covering for her?
Quote:

Your hatred of McCallie has made you loose reason...She doesn't have pictures of White....She just negotiated herself a hell of a contract that White was unwilling to pay to get out of...This is common knowledge around Duke WBB

Shocked Question I'm still trying to figure out Al's role in all this. Confused

To a degree I know he is a buffer between JPM & the players...The players love him...From what i have heard he is actually somebody she does listen to...Not that it matters because she does what she wants anyway

Knowing Al, I suspect that may be why he stays......to be that buffer. I think he is an honorable guy. He was much loved (by players and fans alike) at Tennessee and was badly screwed over at Wisconsin.

That and he is close to retirement age...Hopefully he knows that in a few years he can retire... when Duke doesn't renew JPM's contract

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: