RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WatchEspn replay problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kool-aide

PostPosted: 01/29/16 3:40 pm    ::: WatchEspn replay problem? Reply Reply with quote

Am I the only person encountering problems with the Watch ESPN replays? There are multiple games where the replay has started well into the game--some in the 2nd quarter others into the 3rd.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 01/29/16 3:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I haven't had that problem. Only problem I've had sometimes is having it hang up if I try to go forward to a particular point in the game.

Shades

PostPosted: 01/29/16 4:15 pm    ::: Re: WatchEspn replay problem? Reply Reply with quote

kool-aide wrote:
Am I the only person encountering problems with the Watch ESPN replays? There are multiple games where the replay has started well into the game--some in the 2nd quarter others into the 3rd.

If you're talking about games from yesterday, many people were experiencing problems with live game viewing. Hopefully it was only a temporary glitch.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
scfastpitch

PostPosted: 01/29/16 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think it's the same games that people were having trouble watching live .

Tally24

PostPosted: 01/29/16 8:59 pm    ::: Re: WatchEspn replay problem? Reply Reply with quote

kool-aide wrote:

This has happened to me mulptiple times in the past two weeks. The Spring semester started, ending by wonderful Winter Break that was filled with baskteball, and I am no longer able to watch a lot of the games live. When I attempt to rewtach them, especially during commerical breaks, the broadcast will just start over.
taropatch

PostPosted: 01/30/16 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Starting the rebroadcast at the midway point of the stream doesn't seem to work. Start it at the beginning, do the dishes and the laundry, then catch up with the second half.

warladytigers

PostPosted: 02/02/16 11:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not sure about the replays but I had trouble with any live game - I'd get an error after 60-90 seconds into the broadcast and have to restart - finally gave up! Crying or Very sad

Rick

PostPosted: 02/03/16 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have trouble when I try to fast-forward thru halftime. I've had this problem all season.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/05/16 1:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rick wrote:
I have trouble when I try to fast-forward thru halftime. I've had this problem all season.

This is the same problem I've had. If I tried to fast forward to a particular point in the game, it would freeze or bounce me back out to the menu.

I tried a little experiment with various platforms this morning to try to watch only the second half of last night's ND-NCSt game. I could not get it to work on a Windows PC in Chrome, on an Android tablet using the Watch ESPN app, or on a Amazon Fire Stick using the Watch ESPN app.

It did, however, work perfectly in the WatchESPN app on my Roku. I could fast forward or rewind to any spot and it would pick up from there and run perfectly.

So if you have a Roku, give it a try.

BTW, all of these platforms work fine for me if I'm watching the game live in real time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: