RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

South Carolina (2) at UCLA -- 11/22/15

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patsweetpat

PostPosted: 11/22/15 4:01 pm    ::: South Carolina (2) at UCLA -- 11/22/15 Reply Reply with quote

Deserves its own thread.

Let's do it, Bruins!

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 11/22/15 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice start Bruins making SC look slow again like Ohio.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 11/22/15 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Early in the game but it looks like UCLA may be able to hang with the other USC. UCLA leads 10-7 at the midway point of the first quarter. Carolina has already committed 6 turnovers.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 11/22/15 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Billings making SCs bigs look slow and unathletic. Never seems like they go hard.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/22/15 4:30 pm    ::: Re: South Carolina (2) at UCLA -- 11/22/15 Reply Reply with quote

patsweetpat wrote:
Deserves its own thread.

Let's do it, Bruins!

It already had one down the page where Shades had provided all the links and times and everything else useful, none of which is in this thread.

You can't expect Shades to keep making the considerable effort to provide that very useful service if people don't bother looking and just start new discussion threads. It would really be unfortunate if he stopped.

patsweetpat

PostPosted: 11/22/15 6:48 pm    ::: Re: South Carolina (2) at UCLA -- 11/22/15 Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
patsweetpat wrote:
Deserves its own thread.

Let's do it, Bruins!

It already had one down the page where Shades had provided all the links and times and everything else useful, none of which is in this thread.

You can't expect Shades to keep making the considerable effort to provide that very useful service if people don't bother looking and just start new discussion threads. It would really be unfortunate if he stopped.

ArtBest23, I did "bother looking"... I scanned the page well down, and didn't see Shades's thread anyplace. Turns out Shades's thread was way down near the bottom of the page, beneath about 30 other threads, many of which had been dead for two straight days. So I'm sorry that my looking-- which did occur-- didn't happen to go far enough through the multiple dead-for-days threads to find Shades's thread. Shades' work is much appreciated. Your unsolicited scolding, however, is much less so.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/22/15 6:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Interesting. I didn't have any trouble finding it right away.

Just had to look.

myrtle

PostPosted: 11/22/15 7:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree it is sometimes hard to find current day's threads because of all the new future stuff. It would be really cool to have a way to sort it so that all of TODAY's threads were always at the top, but I don't think that is possible without sticky-ing them all which would be a bit onerous for the mods. So we will just have to search them out and maybe sometimes make mistakes.

Meanwhile many thanks to Shades for all his work on the threads. It makes life here in college land soooo much better for all of us.

- Amanda Gorman
Oldfandepot2

PostPosted: 11/22/15 9:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades is our MVP!

Also, looks like the folks on the left coast are going to be heard from this season. Great but wish they could have more games of West Coast teams where I live in the Northeast

PostPosted: 11/23/15 3:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Interesting. I didn't have any trouble finding it right away.

Just had to look.

Welp, I guess you're just better than me, ArtBest23. On an all-around basis, you're more competent and more accomplished at stuff. Congrats, pal. It's probably why you're so universally-liked here at RebKell.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: