RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

OT, but if you're a fan of college basketball

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/13/15 2:01 pm    ::: OT, but if you're a fan of college basketball Reply Reply with quote

you owe it to yourself to tune in some LSU games this year.

Ben Simmons, a 6'10'freshman from Melbourne Australia, is a bon fide phenom.

Even reputable analysts who are not given to ridiculous hype are saying he is the best player in college basketball this year, and some are even saying that within 3-5 years he will be the best player in the world at any level. He's expected to be the first pick in next year's NBA draft. He played three years of prep ball in Florida and won basically every POY award last year. The AP pre season AA team has 3 seniors, 1 jr, and Simmons.

I don't think I saw any of his HS or all star games, or maybe I just didn't understand who I was watching. But I'm going to check out some of his LSU games, and lets just hope he doesn't get injured.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/23/15 6:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You can see Simmons tonight at 7pm ET on ESPN2 - LSU vs Marquette in the Legends Classic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: