RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sydney Zambrotta commits to Louisville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AAOK423

PostPosted: 08/31/15 8:52 pm    ::: Sydney Zambrotta commits to Louisville Reply Reply with quote

http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/story/1580995-louisville-women-land-top-2016-guard

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 09/01/15 12:49 pm    ::: Re: Sydney Zambrotta commits to Louisville Reply Reply with quote

AAOK423 wrote:
http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/story/1580995-louisville-women-land-top-2016-guard

From the reports I've read, she definitely doesn't lack confidence. She will have to show better shot selection in college, especially considering all the other talent that Jeff has gathered in Louisville. But Jody (the Louisville fan that wrote the article you cited) has a strange concept of what a top 40 and top 50 prospect are.

He calls Kylee Shook a top 40 prospect but her ranks are all in the 40's. Wouldn't that make her a top 50 prospect? Would he call a prospect ranked 18th a top 10 prospect?

Hoopgurlz: 42nd
Prospects Nation: 43rd
Blue Star: 49th

He calls Sydney Zambrotta a top 50 prospect but her ranks are as follows:

Hoopgurlz: 58th
Prospects Nation: 72nd
Blue Star: 116th

AAOK423

PostPosted: 09/01/15 1:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I understand the confusion, I thought the same thing. Personally I don't pay much attention to rankings, it generally seems to be a toss up on whether their play will exceed their ranking or not anyway. I do think both Shook and Zambrotta's rankings will go up throughout the year but I don't expect Zambrotta or Shook to be big impact players once they get to Louisville, though I do think they should be good coming off the bench. Louisville is recruiting Jazmine Jones pretty heavily, she would be a very good addition to the 2016 class, though I fear she will stay in Florida.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: