RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Friday night with women's basketball baby!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acsuc99

PostPosted: 03/27/15 3:26 pm    ::: Friday night with women's basketball baby!! Reply Reply with quote

I am pumped!!!

I have no life on Friday nights anyway! I am cuddling with the pup, sippin' some diet soda, wearing my I SUPPORT AND POKE FUN AT WOMEN'S BASKETBALL t shirt, and not moving from my big screen!! What better way to spend a Friday night with Rebecca, Kara, Pam, Carolyn, and the gang!

4 berths for the Elite 8! Some fascinating match ups! It doesn't get any better.

Are you ready??

FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 03/27/15 3:52 pm    ::: Re: Friday night with women's basketball baby!! Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:
I am pumped!!!

I have no life on Friday nights anyway! I am cuddling with the pup, sippin' some diet soda, wearing my I SUPPORT AND POKE FUN AT WOMEN'S BASKETBALL t shirt, and not moving from my big screen!! What better way to spend a Friday night with Rebecca, Kara, Pam, Carolyn, and the gang!

4 berths for the Elite 8! Some fascinating match ups! It doesn't get any better.

Are you ready??

I'm skipping the Carolina matchup in favor of tea and hot chocolate, but then I'm right with ya, with my whiskey!

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/27/15 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

christ asuc, could you show a little enthusiasm please!

PostPosted: 03/27/15 4:27 pm    ::: Re: Friday night with women's basketball baby!! Reply Reply with quote

FollowtheCardinalRule wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:
I am pumped!!!

Are you ready??

I'm skipping the Carolina matchup in favor of tea and hot chocolate, but then I'm right with ya, with my whiskey!

I got some Grand Marnier ready for backup!

acsuc99

PostPosted: 03/27/15 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
christ asuc, could you show a little enthusiasm please!

OH CTH, I am PUMPED!

Meaningful WCBB on a Friday night??? This is uncharted territory! I can barely contain myself!

Really hope the games are good! Can there's fast and than there's NORTHCAROLINAFAST out speed the 'Cocks?

Can Bruder's bread continue the Big Ten resurgence and use shooting and fundamentals to overcome Mulkey? Will Mulkey be wearing a Dynasty like jump suit? Will she have bad thoughts being back in Oklahoma City, sight of the biggest choke ever?

And than Video vs Leather skirt. My God.

I must admit I am having a hard time getting excited for FSU/ASU. But a little booze can change that![/i]

acsuc99

PostPosted: 03/27/15 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dawn Staley has tweeted out a glorious sight! 9 busloads of old wrinkled 'Cocks fans heading to Greensboro! They have some serious fan support!

linkster

PostPosted: 03/27/15 5:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since I have to leave for a noon game in Albany and I may have to drive there in a snowstorm, I have to be on the road early. Being a night owl, I'll be watching the ND/SU game from bed with a large B&B to put me to sleep. Hopefully I'll need the B&B.

Go Stanford.

FS02

PostPosted: 03/27/15 5:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:
Dawn Staley has tweeted out a glorious sight! 9 busloads of old wrinkled 'Cocks fans heading to Greensboro! They have some serious fan support!

Watch them have more people there than UNC. Very Happy

PostPosted: 03/27/15 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FS02 wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:

Watch them have more people there than UNC. Very Happy

S.Carolina fans are louder.

~rAf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: