RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#15 Virginia Tech vs #10 North Carolina St - 3/04/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 03/02/15 8:58 pm    ::: #15 Virginia Tech vs #10 North Carolina St - 3/04/15 Reply Reply with quote

ACC Tournament - Round 1
Greensboro, NC - 3:30 ET
TV: RSN
Radio: WKNC 88.1 FM Ral

Video:
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/2387325/ACC-Women's-Basketball-Tournament-First-Round

Boxscore:
http://www.gopack.com/sports/w-baskbl/stats/2014-2015/accw02.html

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 03/04/15 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
scullyfu

PostPosted: 03/03/15 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

if you get MSGPHD on TimeWarner, the game will be shown at 3:30pm. that's channel 319 here in WNY.

another option on TimeWarner to see ACC games is TWCFB01. they start off with Boston College v Wake Forest at 1pm, followed by NCS v Virginia Tech at 3:30pm. finally, at 6:30pm they'll show Clemson v GT.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/03/15 4:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:
if you get MSGPHD on TimeWarner, the game will be shown at 3:30pm. that's channel 319 here in WNY.

another option on TimeWarner to see ACC games is TWCFB01. they start off with Boston College v Wake Forest at 1pm, followed by NCS v Virginia Tech at 3:30pm. finally, at 6:30pm they'll show Clemson v GT.

A lot of the Comcast, Root, and Fox regional sport networks, as well as MSG, Sun and Prime Ticket, will be showing the first three days of ACC Tournament games. A few will be showing only the daytime games, most will be showing day and evening sessions. I think I have ten or fifteen different networks showing the ACC tournament on DirecTV.

awhom111

PostPosted: 03/03/15 9:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Full list of stations here:
http://www.theacc.com/news/game-2-coverage-for-the-2015-accwbb-tournament-03-04-2015

I wish I had the ESPN blackout map, but they do not have one right now. Assume that ESPN3 is not an option within the ACC footprint, but it could be available in some of it.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/04/15 3:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Creme has NCSt as one of his last 4 IN the tournament. They have a couple good wins over Duke and Miami. But they need a couple of wins here in the ACC tournament to be comfortable about getting into the dance.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/04/15 5:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wow. Way to incinerate your NCAA Ticket, NCSt.

Feel bad for Coach Moore and hus shorthanded team.

FS02

PostPosted: 03/04/15 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wow! I guess it feels good for those VT players after enduring a 1-15 season.

PostPosted: 03/04/15 5:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice last second shot for the win for VT after the phantom foul call gave NCS a one point lead. Can't believe they didn't question the foul call. The flop by the shooter was worthy of an Emmy. Whomever the color commentator was she must be an NCS fan. Looked like her puppy died doing the postgame wrap up.

dinkytown

PostPosted: 03/04/15 5:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
Nice last second shot for the win for VT after the phantom foul call gave NCS a one point lead. Can't believe they didn't question the foul call. The flop by the shooter was worthy of an Emmy. Whomever the color commentator was she must be an NCS fan. Looked like her puppy died doing the postgame wrap up.

Seriously that was a horrible call. I'm glad Va Tech was able to hit the game winner after that.

loneycafe

PostPosted: 03/04/15 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dinkytown wrote:
linkster wrote:

Seriously that was a horrible call. I'm glad Va Tech was able to hit the game winner after that.

I agree. It was a flop.

loneycafe

PostPosted: 03/04/15 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Wow. Way to incinerate your NCAA Ticket, NCSt.

Feel bad for Coach Moore and hus shorthanded team.

I have to be honest. I thought Moore got out-coached this game, and Virginia Tech fought harder.

I thought it was an all-around poor quality game, but Virginia Tech has to make it ugly to have a chance, and they did. It didn't help that NC State missed 6 lay ups and all those free throws.

As the radio announcer for the Wolfpack Women said: "I am going to need new contacts after this game. It has been that ugly."

I am now hoping for a ND-FSU final. That could be awesome.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/04/15 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Add me to the list of those glad VT was able to overcome that bs foul call.

"Onions!"

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: