RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Seton Hall at Villanova 1/23/2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queenie

PostPosted: 01/23/15 10:42 pm    ::: Seton Hall at Villanova 1/23/2015 Reply Reply with quote

Since someone else mentioned having watched this game on Fox Sports...

SO MUCH FUN. We came down via Megabus, but Seton Hall also sent a bus full of boosters and spirit. And cheer and dance was going for most of the game- you probably heard us. (They even brought their pom-poms and signs!)

Villanova's ball movement is beautiful, and honestly, shooting threes is the one thing they do on offense, you'd think someone would learn to stay out there.

I <3 Ka-Deidre Simmons and her metaphorical cojones of steel and her will to win. Her team believes, and she makes them believe. Everyone stepped up in one way or another, and it was glorious.

PostPosted: 01/24/15 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice win for Seton Hall and glad you got to go and see it in person. It's nice to see Seton Hall continue to do better - they look to be a strong contender to win the Big East this season.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 01/24/15 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, I watched a lot of it. Good game. Nova was just like Nova has been for years.
In contrast I don't recall ever seeing this SHU before. The new edition is pretty good.

Queenie

PostPosted: 01/25/15 8:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Yeah, I watched a lot of it. Good game. Nova was just like Nova has been for years.
In contrast I don't recall ever seeing this SHU before. The new edition is pretty good.

Exactly! I don't think Harry's changed anything- up to and including the teaching of shooting mechanics- since Pennefather at the latest. Adapt or die, right?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: