RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Directv customers finally get WatchESPN and SECN+

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/20/15 7:33 pm    ::: Directv customers finally get WatchESPN and SECN+ Reply Reply with quote

It's taken them long enough, but Directv customers now get full WatchESPN access on their computers and Rokus and Fires and phones and tablets. And it includes SECN+. So those of you always looking for more WBB games now have another source.

Well this basketball season is a little late but hopefully that will provide a lot more baseball, softball and lacrosse games.

I've been limited to ESPN3 through my ISP, and no SECN+. As an aside, I'll just add that the quality of WatchESPN on my TV through an Amazon Fire Stick is excellent. Even better than on the same TV through the connected computer. Great device especially if you're an Amazon Prime member, especially for $19 which is all I paid for it. (And it works fine if you plug it into an HDMI port of your AV receiver rather than directly into your TV, a question to which I could not find the answer before I bought mine.)

Hey CTH, time to get your Directv back. Laughing

Oldfandepot2

PostPosted: 02/20/15 8:45 pm    ::: Re: Directv customers finally get WatchESPN and SECN+ Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
It's taken them long enough, but Directv customers now get full WatchESPN access on their computers and Rokus and Fires and phones and tablets. And it includes SECN+. So those of you always looking for more WBB games now have another source.

Well this basketball season is a little late but hopefully that will provide a lot more baseball, softball and lacrosse games.

I've been limited to ESPN3 through my ISP, and no SECN+. As an aside, I'll just add that the quality of WatchESPN on my TV through an Amazon Fire Stick is excellent. Even better than on the same TV through the connected computer. Great device especially if you're an Amazon Prime member, especially for $19 which is all I paid for it. (And it works fine if you plug it into an HDMI port of your AV receiver rather than directly into your TV, a question to which I could not find the answer before I bought mine.)

Wahooo!! Thanks for the information, Art. It is about time.

PostPosted: 02/21/15 12:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BTW, I have read that Directv subscribers now get access to Fox Sports Go also, but right now only on iphones and ipads until the Android and Windows aps are updated to include Directv in the sign in page.

I think that will provide a bunch of Big East games.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/21/15 7:39 am    ::: Re: Directv customers finally get WatchESPN and SECN+ Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:

Cablevision's lack of Pac-12, SEC, and FoxSportsNet has been a major drag. I shall return!

PostPosted: 02/21/15 7:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
BTW, I have read that Directv subscribers now get access to Fox Sports Go also, but right now only on iphones and ipads until the Android and Windows aps are updated to include Directv in the sign in page.

I think that will provide a bunch of Big East games.

Yes and also get BTN2go on my IPad as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: