RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Kelsey Lang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 11/27/14 11:53 am    ::: Kelsey Lang Reply Reply with quote

I'm impressed by this long tall Texan. The 6'5" center is currently leading the Texas Longhorn women's basketball team in scoring at 14 1/2 points a game. She is second on this team and rebounds. She had 12 points against UCLA and 14 points in the win over Stanford. If and when McGee-Stafford returns to the team this year she may have a hard time getting her starting job back.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/27/14 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Could they play them together?
I haven't been able to see them play yet this year.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 11/27/14 12:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I suppose they could. PF Nneka Emkapali is a force of nature but beyond her, Lang and McGee, Stafford, it's sparse on the post. So the Twin Towers could be feasible.

larmarch5

PostPosted: 11/27/14 12:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Commentary on the TX vs UT Pan Am game last night brought up the idea of a Lang, Enemkpali, Magee-Stafford front court. I don't recall seeing all three together last year. Enemkpali draws a lot of doubles leaving Lang open, and Lang has improved a lot as a sophomore, adding a sweet 12-18 foot jumper. But the fan favorite is Nekia Jones (channeling Charles Barkley) who also knocks down 3's. TX is very deep at all positions and seem to be very coachable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: