RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2014-15 women's basketball rebkell's fantasy game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEF34

PostPosted: 03/03/15 12:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
In what (other) Universe might Seton Hall have three draftees!? Shocked

Seton Hall just won their first Big East Championship, so it looks like the Fantasy GM's new what they were doing after all. Wink

FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 03/03/15 12:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Monday:
Breanna Stewart, WORLD CHAMP, STATS X 2,
Payne, ECU

Wednesday:

Zanoguera, Toledo
King, Akron

Howee

PostPosted: 03/03/15 2:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Here ya go....
FollowtheCardinalRule wrote:
Monday:
Breanna Stoort, WORLD CHUMP, STATS X (-2)
Payne, ECU

Wednesday:

Zanoguera, Toledo
King, Akron

There. Fixed it for ya! Razz Laughing

PostPosted: 03/03/15 11:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Here ya go....
Monday:
Breanna Stoort, WORLD CHUMP, STATS X (-2)
Payne, ECU

Wednesday:

Zanoguera, Toledo
King, Akron

There. Fixed it for ya! Razz Laughing

Laughing

Brianna Stewart, the Usurper of Ogwumike's POY award, STATS X(-2).

Stephen Shirley

PostPosted: 03/03/15 2:09 pm    ::: Final lineups Reply Reply with quote

Thur March 5
G Kendall Noble, W. Ky
G Olivia Jones, MT
F Nanna Pool, SE Louisiana

Sat March 7
G Olivia Jones, MT
G Kendall Noble, W. Ky
G Ashley Beverly-Kelley, Troy
F Nanna Pool, SE Louisiana
U Chrisstasia Walter, LaTech

myrtle

PostPosted: 03/03/15 2:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stats are up thru Sunday: http://rebfanbball.altervista.org/ As always, please double check. I found a couple of errors right before posting them, so IT can happen.

winding down, final rosters:

wed Feb 4:
Coleman, Cleveland St
Mingo, Wright

TH Feb 5:

Harden, Wichita
Ezeigbo, Marshall

FR Feb 6:
none

Sat Feb 7: (the end for the Miracles)
Harden, Wichita
Ezeigbo, Marshall
Coleman, Cleveland St
Mingo, Wright

Howee

PostPosted: 03/03/15 4:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
stats are up thru Sunday: http://rebfanbball.altervista.org/ As always, please double check. I found a couple of errors right before posting them, so IT can happen.

Not THIS time. Razz I've finished my first-ever Fantasy League ahead of Lynxmania, as was my only goal. I can die happy, but only AFTER he buys me a drink at a Lynx game. Cool

PostPosted: 03/03/15 4:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Not THIS time. Razz I've finished my first-ever Fantasy League ahead of Lynxmania, as was my only goal. I can die happy, but only AFTER he buys me a drink at a Lynx game. Cool

Not so fast my friend. There are a few more games left this week so SHE may still finish ahead of you. Now who would be buying drinks for whom?

- Amanda Gorman
FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 03/03/15 5:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You know, it really irks me that I have the second best assist to turnover ratio, only behind the Miracles. (who coulda guessed). I mean, I get plenty of points for all those assists (Thank you, Logic), but I'm just musing over the fact that only three players have a positive assist to turnover ratio.

A/TO
Miracles: 1.27
Cardinal: 1.17
Newkid: 1.008
TBinta: .986
Howee: .982
Lynx: .89
HappyCappie: .844
GEF: .78
Shirley: .77

While I understand that the point is to find balance in the statistics, I just find it interesting that, at least from my point of view, my team is "punished" for being full of guards that may have a lot of assists, but also may have a lot of turnovers. I don't know, I just found it interesting that my team is one of the best distributors of the ball, and yet....

lynxmania

PostPosted: 03/03/15 6:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Not so fast my friend. There are a few more games left this week so SHE may still finish ahead of you. Now who would be buying drinks for whom?

He. But lets be real here, I will most likely lose to the All Powerful Howee Laughing

PostPosted: 03/03/15 7:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lynxmania wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:
myrtle wrote:

He. But lets be real here, I will most likely lose to the All Powerful Howee Laughing

He? Really? See I've been under the illusion of She! Maybe it's that smiling Tricia Liston that does it.

- Amanda Gorman
myrtle

PostPosted: 03/03/15 7:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

While I understand that the point is to find balance in the statistics, I just find it interesting that, at least from my point of view, my team is "punished" for being full of guards that may have a lot of assists, but also may have a lot of turnovers. I don't know, I just found it interesting that my team is one of the best distributors of the ball, and yet....

How is it you are 'punished'? You mean because your team gets so many TOs? Or too few rebounds and blocks? That is where that balance thing comes in. (or in my case VMAC since she served as kind of a double player in the rebounds and blocks. I admit she was manna from heaven for the Miracles) At some point, when you were already so far ahead in assists you should probably have dropped one of your assisters for a big. I felt that way about 3's made but since there was already quite a bit of balance, didn't worry about it. I think the tricky thing is that you don't need to 'kill' a category, just finish ahead of most of the competitors. I've been appalled at how bad the FT numbers in general have been this year. I keep thinking my girls are terrible, but then see that we still are in the lead so maybe not as terrible as I think.

For my team, I've been proud of being competitive in points and rebounds, areas we're traditionally not so strong in...and also TOs. Usually if you do well in all those other areas, it's hard to keep a good TO number but my team has done that all year. Yay Miracles. We were of course lucky in having few injuries (my only highly drafted player with a season ending injury was the Drake girl).

- Amanda Gorman
Howee

PostPosted: 03/03/15 7:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Hmph. Well, *I'M* done--no games left. So, now that I'm done, it's....well, it's OVER. So I just beat Lynxmania, gender notwithstanding. It's really that simple. Razz Laughing Laughing

lynxmania wrote:

*I* knew that Lynxy....Miss Hannigan is losing her marbles--she still thinks I'm a cute young black girl--and I had to get some more 'egging' in while I still could. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 03/03/15 9:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

How is it you are 'punished'? You mean because your team gets so many TOs? Or too few rebounds and blocks? That is where that balance thing comes in. (or in my case VMAC since she served as kind of a double player in the rebounds and blocks. I admit she was manna from heaven for the Miracles) At some point, when you were already so far ahead in assists you should probably have dropped one of your assisters for a big. I felt that way about 3's made but since there was already quite a bit of balance, didn't worry about it. I think the tricky thing is that you don't need to 'kill' a category, just finish ahead of most of the competitors. I've been appalled at how bad the FT numbers in general have been this year. I keep thinking my girls are terrible, but then see that we still are in the lead so maybe not as terrible as I think.

For my team, I've been proud of being competitive in points and rebounds, areas we're traditionally not so strong in...and also TOs. Usually if you do well in all those other areas, it's hard to keep a good TO number but my team has done that all year. Yay Miracles. We were of course lucky in having few injuries (my only highly drafted player with a season ending injury was the Drake girl).

I think in general I was implying that I get too many TO's.

I do understand the balance effect, and I do agree that I might have dropped someone with assists earlier. I think I just faced the difficulty of knowing who to drop, and when I went through the stats, I just didn't find something that was worth dropping because I found someone who could help in those other stats.

VMAC was certainly manna, and may she be on someone elses team next year.

(or are we coring players? Twisted Evil )

myrtle

PostPosted: 03/03/15 10:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

VMAC was a transfer and a 5th year senior/grad student. I think it was a one time deal and we were oh, so fortunate in finding her first.

- Amanda Gorman
lynxmania

PostPosted: 03/03/15 11:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Hmph. Well, *I'M* done--no games left. So, now that I'm done, it's....well, it's OVER. So I just beat Lynxmania, gender notwithstanding. It's really that simple. Razz Laughing Laughing

lynxmania wrote:

*I* knew that Lynxy....Miss Hannigan is losing her marbles--she still thinks I'm a cute young black girl--and I had to get some more 'egging' in while I still could. Twisted Evil

I shall forgive the Glorious Myrtle if she could do some creative numbering for the last couple of games, just so that the numbers come out slightly in my favor! K Thanks bye! Very Happy

PostPosted: 03/04/15 9:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now Bradford's done...

Things are just falling apart for me as the season comes to an end...

If it isn't Bad Girls its Hurt Girls...

I shall stand pat...

PostPosted: 03/04/15 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

Hmph. Well, *I'M* done--no games left. So, now that I'm done, it's....well, it's OVER.

Your Precious might beg to differ with that...

- Amanda Gorman
Howee

PostPosted: 03/04/15 10:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:

Hmph. Well, *I'M* done--no games left. So, now that I'm done, it's....well, it's OVER.

You're Precious, tho some might beg to differ with that...

Why, THANK YOU!

Oh, by the way Myrtle....don't forget to add Precious Hall's amazing 42pt, 39 reb. performance to my stats tonight. Laughing

PostPosted: 03/04/15 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You make me laugh. Thanks.

FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 03/05/15 12:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Howee wrote:

You're Precious, tho some might beg to differ with that...

Why, THANK YOU!

Oh, by the way Myrtle....don't forget to add Precious Hall's amazing 42pt, 39 reb. performance to my stats tonight. Laughing

Too bad Precious took 400 shots to get to 42 points, as well as committing 100 turnovers to go with her zero assists. Truly, Sugar-esque numbers.

FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 03/05/15 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thursday:

MVP Lizzy Wendell, Drake
Porsha Roberts, SFA
Gooch, WKU
Crain, UC Riverside

With all that firepower, I may just catch Myrtle in points.

Howee

PostPosted: 03/05/15 1:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Too bad Precious took 400 shots to get to 42 points, as well as committing 100 turnovers to go with her zero assists. Truly, Sugar-esque numbers.

HA!!

Clearly, you're confusing Princess Precious with Whizzy Wendell! Laughing

PostPosted: 03/05/15 1:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thursday:

MVP Lizzy Wendell, Drake
Porsha Roberts, SFA
Gooch, WKU
Crain, UC Riverside

I suspect you're right. Fortunately I can afford to lose a point or two.

- Amanda Gorman
FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 03/05/15 4:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Thursday:

MVP Lizzy Wendell, Drake
Porsha Roberts, SFA
Gooch, WKU
Crain, UC Riverside

I suspect you're right. Fortunately I can afford to lose a point or two.

Unfortunately, so can I.

No drama here for you or me!

I'd like to see your team beat mine in a 5v5 game though.

Wendell
Stewart
Logic
Gooch
Zanoguera

I mean, can you imagine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 43 of 44

Jump to: