RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Article Summitt talks the talk and walks the walk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jlcarter

PostPosted: 08/07/14 8:45 am    ::: Article Summitt talks the talk and walks the walk Reply Reply with quote

http://m.latechsports.com/m/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/080614aaa.html

Rocky Top7

PostPosted: 08/12/14 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

While Tyler may be young and his first head coach job I feel he will make a very good head coach. While some may think he would be just another coach that was hired if not for Pat I think it was a good hire and will establish his own style of coaching. With his background by being raised by one of the best coaches of basketball of all times he should be a step ahead of other young coaches that have been hired in the past or in the future. I maybe wrong but, I had rather take a chance on him over the chance that Arkansas took. IMO and I know everyone else has one and the other also.

Smile Wink Wink Wink

PostPosted: 08/14/14 6:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sorry, this kid still needs time to pay his dues and learn.

PostPosted: 08/14/14 10:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree with you but, we all know that win or lose he will be paying his dues from now and until he quits coaching. There are plenty WBB fans around the country that have had him in their sights from day one. I was just saying that I feel he will make a good head coach compared to other new head coaches.

PostPosted: 09/10/14 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wish Tyler well, his mother was an uncommon lady, who carried Tennessee's program to the very top. Pat Summitt was a force and she had the character and integrity to back her coaching skills.

Her son has come from a great tree and I hope he does not fall far from that stately, awesome and strong tree.

I have always been an LSU fan, but Pat Summitt has always been a source of awesomeness. She gave her ALL to her state, program and players. I cannot imagine her giving any less to Tyler. I wish him well.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: