RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

&+@!$?!! Delta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beknighted

PostPosted: 04/04/10 2:47 pm    ::: &+@!$?!! Delta Reply Reply with quote

I'm just whining about "mechanical problems." Current ETA is 5:00 pm. Luckily the airport isn't too far from the Alamodome.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/04/10 4:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I flew Delta once and got stuck in Atlanta for 4 hours waiting first for one plane with a "possible" seat and then a second with a "probable" seat. The ever famous "mechanical problems."

No way in this world I was going to take the bus that was offered. It was a 4 hour ride to the destination. The bus was supposed to be there in 30 minutes and when I got on the plane, it still wasn't there!!!!

Good luck!!!

njjosh

PostPosted: 04/04/10 4:34 pm    ::: Re: &+@!$?!! Delta Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:
I'm just whining about "mechanical problems." Current ETA is 5:00 pm. Luckily the airport isn't too far from the Alamodome.

Why did you wait until today to fly down?

thesixthwoman

PostPosted: 04/04/10 4:55 pm    ::: Re: &+@!$?!! Delta Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:

Nothing's too far from anything in San Antonio. Hope you make it!! Don't expect anything to be open too late. Get some food at the arena.

beknighted

PostPosted: 04/04/10 6:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Made it to the dome just before the tip - would have been in my seat if there hadn't been a problem with Hertz (which they fixed quickly).

I couldn't leave until this morning because I had to be in southern New Jersey yesterday. Usually I try to get to the FF in time for the WBCA game on Saturday.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: