RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Division II championship game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bricklayer

PostPosted: 03/26/10 8:13 pm    ::: Division II championship game Reply Reply with quote

If you like defense, there's a good one goin on espn2. Emporia state up 23-21 on fort Lewis at the half. Bit of a turnover fest early, but both teams started settling into their offenses just before the half.

Emporia state came back from an 18-point second half deficit to top previously undefeated Gannon in OT Wednesday to make it here tonight. Fort Lewis topped beat the second-ranked and last year's national runner-ups Franklin pierce in the other semi Wednesday.

Jimi3

PostPosted: 03/26/10 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Division II women's ball in Kansas is excellent and has been for quite a few years. I'm glad to see Emporia State have such a good run this year. Good game.

PostPosted: 03/26/10 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jimi3 wrote:
Division II women's ball in Kansas is excellent and has been for quite a few years. I'm glad to see Emporia State have such a good run this year. Good game.

This season's ESU squad has taken me by surprise. The rivalry between them and Washburn has always been fun to watch, and a few years back when Washburn took the DII title, I couldn't help but wonder if ESU could someday make it there too (always loved watching Michelle Stueve play). Love seeing them do so well.

bricklayer

PostPosted: 03/26/10 9:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congratulations to emporia state on its first national
title! Alli volkens was a beast inside for the hornets. And hanf with 3 huge 3s to help them pull away down the stretch!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: