RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Oklahoma vs. UALR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
njjosh

PostPosted: 03/23/10 9:31 pm    ::: Oklahoma vs. UALR Reply Reply with quote

What a putrid half of basketball. Not as bad as that Baylor-Georgetown clusterfuck last night, but still pretty bad. Oklahoma can't get anything going offensively and still has a 15-point lead.

pilight

PostPosted: 03/23/10 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Arky-LR can't matchup with the Sooners' size.

PostPosted: 03/23/10 9:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, the Sooners aren't playing too well. AT is having an off night so far. I think we will get a hold of the game in the second half tho.

deanjet

PostPosted: 03/23/10 10:40 pm    ::: Re: Oklahoma vs. UALR Reply Reply with quote

Congratulations and thank you to UALR for a great season! Sitzmann graduates but everyone else should return for the Trojans. I suspect they'll be back sooner rather than later with Foley's recruiting abilities.

It was nice to actually have a team to support in the tournament this year.

PostPosted: 03/24/10 1:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This game was not the best basketball OU has ever played, but at least they got it done. Hopefully they will breakout against Notre Dame.

Howee

PostPosted: 03/24/10 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, not OK's best-game-ever, buttt....it was nice to see Abi break out as lead scorer. That bodes well for OU. I was thinking, as I watched all the round 2 games that MOST of the teams looked a bit...tired, weary, out of synch, etc. Hopefully, a few days at home will rejuvenate and invigorate for a Super Sixteen! Cool

bridgehere

PostPosted: 03/24/10 1:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Yeah, not OK's best-game-ever, buttt....it was nice to see Abi break out as lead scorer. That bodes well for OU. I was thinking, as I watched all the round 2 games that MOST of the teams looked a bit...tired, weary, out of synch, etc. Hopefully, a few days at home will rejuvenate and invigorate for a Super Sixteen! Cool

I had the feeling if OU had to play better they would have. Amanda Thompson was the one that did not show up and that is huge. She will be there in Kansas City. I just hope what I believe will be renewed energy and enthusiasm means she plays the way she is capable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: