RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

espn2 high def has been playing greenbay-w and iowa state

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bridgehere

PostPosted: 03/23/10 10:06 pm    ::: espn2 high def has been playing greenbay-w and iowa state Reply Reply with quote

not wanting to repeat myself, but i hate for people to miss games they might be able to see

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/23/10 10:08 pm    ::: Re: espn2 high def has been playing greenbay-w and iowa stat Reply Reply with quote

bridgehere wrote:
not wanting to repeat myself, but i hate for people to miss games they might be able to see

What's high def tv Smile? Just joking of course as I know what it is but i don't have it. I feel like one of the only people left who doesn't have hd though Smile.

bridgehere

PostPosted: 03/23/10 10:18 pm    ::: Re: espn2 high def has been playing greenbay-w and iowa stat Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
bridgehere wrote:

What's high def tv Smile? Just joking of course as I know what it is but i don't have it. I feel like one of the only people left who doesn't have hd though Smile.

i don''t have a high def tv, just the channels.....maybe one of these days, i get the tv.......when i get married, win the lottery, get a roommate.......yeh, none of those will happen Mad

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/23/10 10:23 pm    ::: Re: espn2 high def has been playing greenbay-w and iowa stat Reply Reply with quote

bridgehere wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
bridgehere wrote:

i don''t have a high def tv, just the channels.....maybe one of these days, i get the tv.......when i get married, win the lottery, get a roommate.......yeh, none of those will happen Mad

Oh ok - I was thinking I had to pay for hd channels which I don't of course since I don't have an hd tv. Of course I have no idea what channel my high def espn2 is.

Edited to add - I found espn2 hd and it's like I originally thought - I don't get that channel.

bridgehere

PostPosted: 03/23/10 10:48 pm    ::: Re: espn2 high def has been playing greenbay-w and iowa stat Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
bridgehere wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
bridgehere wrote:

Oh ok - I was thinking I had to pay for hd channels which I don't of course since I don't have an hd tv. Of course I have no idea what channel my high def espn2 is.

Edited to add - I found espn2 hd and it's like I originally thought - I don't get that channel.

no, i think you have to pay for high def channels. i got it when my mother was alive, now i have cut back, but i don't know if i am paying for it. think maybe my dvr is providing it and i pay for it. i will be dropping most of my cable and dropping my internet after ncaa tournament. money is just too tight. sorry, you don't have it

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/23/10 10:57 pm    ::: Re: espn2 high def has been playing greenbay-w and iowa stat Reply Reply with quote

bridgehere wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
bridgehere wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
bridgehere wrote:

no, i think you have to pay for high def channels. i got it when my mother was alive, now i have cut back, but i don't know if i am paying for it. think maybe my dvr is providing it and i pay for it. i will be dropping most of my cable and dropping my internet after ncaa tournament. money is just too tight. sorry, you don't have it

No problem - it worked out ok as ESPN2 stuck with the UWGB-Iowa State game for the second half. Of course I was hoping for another outcome of that game but Iowa State executed better down the stretch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: