RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Michigan State vs Kentucky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTP

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:03 pm    ::: Michigan State vs Kentucky Reply Reply with quote

Is it just me or does anyone else find Keane's game reaaaaaaaaaally annoying? Ugh, I don't think I've ever disliked watching a player so freakin much.

FS02

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is a war! I think you have to behead someone to get called for a foul in this game.

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It reallu is!

It's a hockey game with hoops......

pilight

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FS02 wrote:
This is a war! I think you have to behead someone to get called for a foul in this game.

It's better than those games where they call every little touch. It's tournament time, let them play.

Most people hate poetry
RavenDog

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Great game! Can you imagine the men playing this hard and rough? I agree wholeheartedly about the touch-call officiating.

Michigan State is getting it handed to them at this point.........

Joe Foss

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kentucky has turned MSU into a jump shooting team, which is a Spartan weakness, not a strength. I wonder if DeHaan isn't getting many minutes because of her back, or because it's been so easy for the quicker Wildcats to draw her out and take her to the hoop?

I think Kentucky's Keyla Snowden played for a year at Akron before transferring back to her home state.

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Eh, well this game is over. I do not like this team at all, almost glad I won't have to watch this anymore this season. All I'm seeing is a bunch of soft, lazy, poor decision making girls out there.... I wish Keane was a senior but unfortunately she isn't....if only she would transfer.

cujo

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh how I wish ESPN2 had stayed with my beloved CATS...

stats47

PostPosted: 03/22/10 8:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
It's better than those games where they call every little touch.

X________________________________

PostPosted: 03/22/10 9:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DTP wrote:
Eh, well this game is over. I do not like this team at all, almost glad I won't have to watch this anymore this season. All I'm seeing is a bunch of soft, lazy, poor decision making girls out there.... I wish Keane was a senior but unfortunately she isn't....if only she would transfer.

Please tell me what you dislike so much about Keane--not that I'm into her either way...

PostPosted: 03/22/10 9:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shoots a lot...too much, not smart shots either.....lazy, slow....I mean what's all there to like?

adamspt2

PostPosted: 03/23/10 9:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Woo hoo! UK is going to its first sweet sixteen in 28 years!! Great game, great crowd and so happy for the players and coaches!

Go SEC!! Go CATS!!!

BlacknGold

PostPosted: 03/23/10 9:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And soooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooo happy that I'll never have to see Boo-hoo DeHaan again! I can't imagine that any WNBA team will take her. I used to like MSU so much, but now that Ms. Flip Her Hair has taken over, she's coaching them into Thugville.

PostPosted: 03/23/10 8:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BlacknGold wrote:
And soooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooo happy that I'll never have to see Boo-hoo DeHaan again! I can't imagine that any WNBA team will take her. I used to like MSU so much, but now that Ms. Flip Her Hair has taken over, she's coaching them into Thugville.

i disagree. this team needed a pg in the worst way. B thomas did a decent job running the team. Keane and Poole have to shoot a lot, because only b thomas, and jefferson ccould consistently score. i expected a lot more from DeHaan and piechowski. Dehaan had a nice career and maybe the back injury had a lot to do with her play in the tourney. Piechowski had a lot of in-state hype coming out of high school, but the only thing she really did while in college was look good. Merchant has helped this program stay solid, and has a nice recruiting class coming in. now only if another kristen haynie can be found to run the team. Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: