RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

UCLA-NCSTATE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRASH

PostPosted: 03/21/10 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kailapea wrote:
CRASH wrote:
fancy_daniel wrote:
scullyfu wrote:
barring an injury to robinson AND thompson, the oklahoma game is over. why can't they switch over to the ucla game? Twisted Evil

mine never switched over although a friend's did.

Congratulations to UCLA. They did awesome. And I loved the team's intensity on defense.

I hope they can keep it up when they play Neb on tues.
They looked really good tonight!!!

Cheers to the Bruins. Gonna take another big defensive game to get by Nebraska.. But I am holding out hope.

If they can rise to the occasion they can do it.
But it will take one hell of a performance.

If they do it'll screw up my braket pretty good, but Ill take it! Wink

PostPosted: 03/21/10 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

for those of you who didn't get to see the game on ESPN360 you can watch a replay of the game. or any other you might have missed and wanna see.

PostPosted: 03/21/10 11:23 pm    ::: Re: UCLA-NCSTATE Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
gpark33 wrote:
Nikki Caldwell is gorgeous. UCLA should win this just so we can see her again Tuesday.

I think Kelly Harper is not bad either. This is the duel of the pretty young ex Vol Coaches Laughing

Adding to the fashion report :Nikki has legs for days Laughing Both Head Coaches looked great. But the shoes Cool I'm sure ya'll didn't get to see on TV but having been there in person, Kelly won the shoe battle. Nikki had some plain black pumps, nice but Kelly had some sharp ruby red pumps. Have to also give props to Tasha Butts slammin gold & black pumps. These Lady Vols were bringing it w/the shoes Laughing

As for the game, too many missed shots for NCST & too much UCLA.
Looking forward to UCLA/NEB on Tue night.

PostPosted: 03/21/10 11:29 pm    ::: Re: UCLA-NCSTATE Reply Reply with quote

MNfan22 wrote:

Adding to the fashion report :Nikki has legs for days Laughing Both Head Coaches looked great. But the shoes Cool I'm sure ya'll didn't get to see on TV but having been there in person, Kelly won the shoe battle. Nikki had some plain black pumps, nice but Kelly had some sharp ruby red pumps. Have to also give props to Tasha Butts slammin gold & black pumps. These Lady Vols were bringing it w/the shoes Laughing

There's no place like home, there's no place like home!
sorry had to do it!

PostPosted: 03/21/10 11:32 pm    ::: Re: UCLA-NCSTATE Reply Reply with quote

CRASH wrote:
MNfan22 wrote:

sorry had to do it!

haaaa. that's exactly what I said to myself when I noticed them. Laughing

PostPosted: 03/22/10 6:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congrats to NC State on a great first season under Kellie Harper.
cherrystreet

PostPosted: 03/22/10 7:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The game was okay. I got two games one on each channel. That hasn't happen much in the tourney. It has so far been during the late games. Also alot of the commentating was about how much of a mentor has been to both coaches and what they have learned from her. I'm glad that part is over.

caune

PostPosted: 03/22/10 8:14 am    ::: Re: UCLA-NCSTATE Reply Reply with quote

MNfan22 wrote:
caune wrote:
gpark33 wrote:
Nikki Caldwell is gorgeous. UCLA should win this just so we can see her again Tuesday.

I think Kelly Harper is not bad either. This is the duel of the pretty young ex Vol Coaches Laughing

We did get to see the shoes at home..prolly because the camera man wanted to shot her legs Laughing but for the fashionistas in the audience it was appreciated!

PostPosted: 03/22/10 8:32 am    ::: Re: UCLA-NCSTATE Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
MNfan22 wrote:

We did get to see the shoes at home..prolly because the camera man wanted to shot her legs Laughing but for the fashionistas in the audience it was appreciated!

I think props for both Nikki and Tasha's fashion has to go to Shyra Ely. If I am not mistaken, she has a styling business now and the makeover of Tasha and Nikki were 2 of her early gigs. Nikki would have been drop dead gorgeous regardless but it's much better when she's also beautifully dressed.

Congrats UCLA and Coach Caldwell on winning in round 1!

PostPosted: 03/22/10 10:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How does UCLA match up against Nebraska?

ShortyReese

PostPosted: 03/22/10 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congrats to the Bruins that was a hellva run they went on, they left no doubt that their defense is the key to their success!! And Nikki looked fabolous as usual, Thank You Shyra!!
CRASH

PostPosted: 03/22/10 2:14 pm    ::: Re: UCLA-NCSTATE Reply Reply with quote

MNfan22 wrote:
CRASH wrote:
MNfan22 wrote:

sorry had to do it!

haaaa. that's exactly what I said to myself when I noticed them. Laughing

how could any smart-ass worth their weight not? Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: