RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Law Signs Four to National Letters of Intent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullsky

PostPosted: 04/16/08 6:52 pm    ::: Law Signs Four to National Letters of Intent Reply Reply with quote

http://fightingillini.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/041608aad.html
Quote:
Josil, Mitchell, Smith and Toone join Macie Blinn and Lana Rukavina, who signed letters of intent with Illinois in November, to bring the total number of newcomers joining the Illini next season to six. There is still a possibly of more additions to the program in the coming weeks.

I expect the battle for the point guard starter to be intense. Josil, Mitchell, McCully, Buher. Can't wait.

PostPosted: 04/16/08 9:17 pm    ::: Re: Law Signs Four to National Letters of Intent Reply Reply with quote

Orange][Krush wrote:
Quote:
Josil, Mitchell, Smith and Toone join Macie Blinn and Lana Rukavina, who signed letters of intent with Illinois in November, to bring the total number of newcomers joining the Illini next season to six. There is still a possibly of more additions to the program in the coming weeks.

I expect the battle for the point guard starter to be intense. Josil, Mitchell, McCully, Buher. Can't wait.

It's really unusual to sign so many players this late. It's very interesting.

bullsky

PostPosted: 04/16/08 9:30 pm    ::: Re: Law Signs Four to National Letters of Intent Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:
Orange][Krush wrote:
Quote:

It's really unusual to sign so many players this late. It's very interesting.

Yeah. We had two players leave, plus our three seniors. So, it was kind of expected. I'm really pumped though. Teandrea should come in and be an impact player. Fab has said she wants to come in and start, a gutsy thing for a freshman to say. I like that, though. The other two I don't know much about, but I'm glad their on board.

D.C. people, has Josette Campbell signed yet? I heard she was thinking about coming to Illinois. She might be another to come aboard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: