RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Well congrats on your 2008 National Championship Uconn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvDhoops

PostPosted: 04/06/08 11:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sass wrote:
jap wrote:
Sass wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:
Well congrats Stanford! Way to prove me wrong. Very Happy

You were the one who was saying "thanks for the memories, Tennessee," the other night after Parker got hurt. How come you wanna bet against your own team?

. . . cause she|he didn't think Candace could play as well as she did with a wounded wing? Laughing

Yeah but you can't throw the towel in. Ya gotta fight and have faith.

Exactly and the way she was air balling 10 foot jumpers early I still had my doubts. It's not about losing faith, it's about me preparing a soft cushion for myself IN CASE of the fall. Wink

Anyway, you gotta remember, the horrid ND game was fresh in my memory and then on top of that Parker gets injured and I was just pissed. It happens. I should learn to quit posting in the heat of the moment.

Sass

PostPosted: 04/06/08 11:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:
Sass wrote:
jap wrote:
Sass wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:

You were the one who was saying "thanks for the memories, Tennessee," the other night after Parker got hurt. How come you wanna bet against your own team?

. . . cause she|he didn't think Candace could play as well as she did with a wounded wing? Laughing

Exactly and the way she was air balling 10 foot jumpers early I still had my doubts. It's not about losing faith, it's about me preparing a soft cushion for myself IN CASE of the fall. Wink

Anyway, you gotta remember, the horrid ND game was fresh in my memory and then on top of that Parker gets injured and I was just pissed. It happens. I should learn to quit posting in the heat of the moment.

I understand the reverse psychology. And I'm sure glad you were wrong, too. Wink

He's the greatest of the greater
get it straight - he's great
- Run-DMC
jap

PostPosted: 04/06/08 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:
Sass wrote:
jap wrote:
Sass wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:

She was air balling because she had to adjust to playing with a wounded wing in an active game situation. It's one thing to do it in practice: it's another to do it against the NCAA's top defensive player and one of the best defensive squads. She also had to adjust her shots and defense at times to minimize pain/injury to the bad wing.

If she can get into a rhythm against Appel & co., Stanford will be in for a fight. It would be really, really nice! in Bjorklund can get off in the most meaningful game. Candice will have her moments, but a united Tennessee squad should take out the Cardinal. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: