RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Michigan @ MSU WNIT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/30/08 2:50 pm    ::: Michigan @ MSU WNIT Reply Reply with quote

According to ESPN's scoreboard, this game is going to overtime with the score tied at 37 at the end of regulation.

ZoCroSixPence

PostPosted: 03/30/08 2:51 pm    ::: Re: Michigan @ MSU WNIT Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
According to ESPN's scoreboard, this game is going to overtime with the score tied at 37 at the end of regulation.

Defencive game or offensive struggle?

Kelli

PostPosted: 03/30/08 3:00 pm    ::: Re: Michigan @ MSU WNIT Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:

I wonder if the score was reported/interpreted as a 1st and 2nd quarter (making it look like a 1st half and 2nd half score and thus going to OT) score and it's really only halftime?

PostPosted: 03/30/08 3:03 pm    ::: Re: Michigan @ MSU WNIT Reply Reply with quote

Kelli wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:

I wonder if the score was reported/interpreted as a 1st and 2nd quarter (making it look like a 1st half and 2nd half score and thus going to OT) score and it's really only halftime?

The game was scheduled to start at 2p eastern so this would be the end of regulation now. I think it's poor shooting from looking at the stats - UM has 13 fg's and MSU 14 fg's.

Kelli

PostPosted: 03/30/08 3:08 pm    ::: Re: Michigan @ MSU WNIT Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
Kelli wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:

The game was scheduled to start at 2p eastern so this would be the end of regulation now. I think it's poor shooting from looking at the stats - UM has 13 fg's and MSU 14 fg's.

Wow, didn't realize that. So much for trying to give them the benefit of the doubt!!! Wink

PostPosted: 03/30/08 3:19 pm    ::: Re: Michigan @ MSU WNIT Reply Reply with quote

Kelli wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
Kelli wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:

Wow, didn't realize that. So much for trying to give them the benefit of the doubt!!! Wink

The final was 45-40 in OT.

#4-MSU-4ever

PostPosted: 03/30/08 7:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i WAS AT THIS GAME & IT WAS A BRUTAL defensive match-up. The 1st half, MSU played some killer defense--but couldn't seem to find the basket to save their lives. MU played decent defense most of the game, but freshman Kalisha Keane finally took over for MSU & got enough scores they finally won it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: