RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

AP poll out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beknighted

PostPosted: 03/03/08 1:42 pm    ::: AP poll out Reply Reply with quote

No huge surprises, although Notre Dame jumps up 5 - count 'em - 5 spots thanks to all the losses by the 8-12 teams. Also, George Washington is now 13th, the highest the Colonials have been all season, and Virginia finally cracks the poll.

The top 10:

1. UConn (same, 40 1st place votes), 2. North Carolina (same, 2 1sts), 3. Tennessee (same), 4. Rutgers (8 1sts), 5. Maryland, 6. Stanford (up 1), 7. LSU (down 1), 8. Baylor (same), 9. Notre Dame (up 5), 10. California (down 1).

Week 17

eyevolley4

PostPosted: 03/03/08 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Notre Dame into the Top Ten is quite an accomplishment. I suppose they pretty much hold in that 3-4 seed area as long as they don't go out in the quarters in the Big East tournament.

I really wish Peters hadn't gotten hurt, because I think this is a team that would only have become more dangerous as she was starting to really make things happen.

PostPosted: 03/04/08 10:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, how does Baylor stay the same after getting the snot kicked out of them by A&M?

The Sooners are lucky to only drop a bit after that embarrassing loss to Texas. IMO, they've been over-rated all year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: