RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Angela Tisdale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip

PostPosted: 02/28/08 12:28 pm    ::: Angela Tisdale Reply Reply with quote

Hey Patti Coyle....Here is your point guard.......

pilight

PostPosted: 02/28/08 12:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Confused

Loree Moore is the Lib PG and she's far superior to Tisdale.

PostPosted: 02/28/08 12:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tisdale would shoot Loree's lights out....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

pilight

PostPosted: 02/28/08 12:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chip wrote:
Tisdale would shoot Loree's lights out....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

With a shotgun, maybe. Moore's FG% and 3P% in the W were both higher than Tisdale's against the B12. Tisdale really can't shoot.

PostPosted: 02/28/08 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stop. The Liberty have enough holes to fill. Point guard is not one of them unless you're talking about Tisdale as a back up because I'm not seeing how she'd be anything but for most teams at the pro level.
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 02/28/08 1:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tisdale isn't going to start in Timber's summer league, much less beat out Loree Moore.

harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 02/28/08 2:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Tisdale isn't going to start in Timber's summer league, much less beat out Loree Moore.

Laughing Then if Constance Jinks is any indication, at least she'll get a whiff of a pro practice uni.
Taciturnus

PostPosted: 02/28/08 2:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Tisdale really can't shoot.

Whether Tisdale will make it in the pros is an open question. Whether she can shoot is not.

Against OU, she scored 35 in Norman and 23 in Waco. She hit game winning shots from behind the arc against both Texas and Texas A&M. Last night she lit up Colorado for 30.

pilight

PostPosted: 02/28/08 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Taciturnus wrote:
pilight wrote:

Whether Tisdale will make it in the pros is an open question. Whether she can shoot is not.

Against OU, she scored 35 in Norman and 23 in Waco. She hit game winning shots from behind the arc against both Texas and Texas A&M. Last night she lit up Colorado for 30.

She's 39% from the floor, 34% from three this season. Neither of those numbers is very different from her career numbers at Baylor. The 6/15, 1/8 she put up against Colorado last night is more typical than her performances against the backcourt poor Sooners.

PostPosted: 02/28/08 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have a feeling she may make it. With few quality point guards in the league, she can easily be a back-up. She's better than most people think.

Queenie

PostPosted: 02/28/08 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wait, so you mean Coyle's sidekicks weren't at the Baylor-St. John's game to scout Kia Wright?

PostPosted: 02/28/08 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Taciturnus wrote:
pilight wrote:

Appreciate you bringing up that shot against Texas, it still grates on my nerves. I drove all the way up to Waco for that game and can honestly say I thought we had that game won, UNTIL I saw the missed asignment and Tisdale breaking free for an open three. As soon as I saw her break, I knew it was going to be a long long drive home. That little rascal always played good against Texas (and she's from Austin!)

Tisdale is one of the best PG in college basketball and a very good shooter. Although, she will have a steep climb to hook on as a backup with a WNBA club, I certainly wish her the best.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: