RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Small guard is right size for Mystics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopher5

PostPosted: 06/07/05 7:19 am    ::: Small guard is right size for Mystics Reply Reply with quote

The article also includes sections on Seattle, Charlotte and MN.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/wnba/2005-06-07-temeka-johnson_x.htm

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 06/07/05 7:52 am    ::: Re: Small guard is right size for Mystics Reply Reply with quote

I can't wait to see the Mystic's play this season, I'm ready to see a few of their players. Tameka Johnson is the main one, of course I wanna see Delisha and Alana too.

The Lynx have a couple of players that I love. Hayden and Ohlde are my favorites, with Katie Smith being up there along with Svetlana Abrosimova.

PostPosted: 06/07/05 8:07 am    ::: Re: Small guard is right size for Mystics Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
I can't wait to see the Mystic's play this season, I'm ready to see a few of their players. Tameka Johnson is the main one, of course I wanna see Delisha and Alana too.

The Lynx have a couple of players that I love. Hayden and Ohlde are my favorites, with Katie Smith being up there along with Svetlana Abrosimova.

The Mystics will be in MN on Saturday so I get to see Tameka and the rest of the team play. I really like her and am glad she is doing well so far. Of course, I do not want her to play as well as she did when LSU came to the Barn last year but hopefully it will be a good game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: