RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

HoopGurlz.com relaunching Monday.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stever

PostPosted: 05/04/07 9:04 pm    ::: HoopGurlz.com relaunching Monday. Reply Reply with quote

http://girlshoops.scout.com/2/641334.html

Quote:
During the past year or so in particular, as we have emerged on the national scene, I've been telling you - and you've been telling me - that the girls deserve a place of their own. That's why HoopGurlz.com exists. Because it's true. The girls do deserve their own place.

And, come Monday, May 7, 2007, they are getting one. That's the day www.HoopGurlz.com will be on its own, with a new look and new features. Because the girls deserve it. Scout.com has done a very smart thing on the Internet. It has focused on its strengths, which are the male sports at every level, and become an industry leader in their coverage. I'm proud of that because I helped it happen.

The new HoopGurlz.com will be cleaner and more interactive. It will allow us to expand our coverage. There will be more of everything.

SueBirdFan

PostPosted: 05/05/07 6:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah I got an e-mail about that.

Go Storm!

"Go smack yourself in the face and see what happens."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: