RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Charli Turner Thorne joins the elite, in pay scale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maroondevil

PostPosted: 05/07/07 5:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SuziQ wrote:
caune wrote:
Quote:
I know this will cause some debate. But I think Charli is a smarter Rene Portland or a PC Portland. Look at her teams. I doubt she would ever allow a lesbian on the team.

Guess again wise man...she has them now Shocked and she's had them in the past.
Charli may be Christian, but she is also a Democrat Shocked Very Happy ....she pretty much accepts all people in the same nice girl fashion that has made her a favorite of players, fans, and the University.

Now about her Pac 10 championships, who the hell cares, she didn't win it this year yet made it to the elite 8 in the tournment that counts...Tennesse didn't win their conference championship, so I guess Pat ain't worth the money either Rolling Eyes

Preach it, sister! I'm so sick of people bad-mouthing CTT, saying ASU's nothing because we haven't won the PAC10 yet. But I sure as hell didn't see Stanford in the Elite 8, thank you very much.

Charli's worth every damn penny, IMO. ASU has kept on a steady rise, and I expect great things from them in the future. Each year gets a little better, and I think that's the kind of coach you want - constantly improving. As the team wins more, and she's able to attract even higher quality recruits, you'll see what she can do and E8 appearances will become common. And it's not a pipe-dream to think about a championship someday soon, either.

Excellent post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: