RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hey Bek- congrats to RU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoopfan24

PostPosted: 03/26/07 10:37 pm    ::: Hey Bek- congrats to RU Reply Reply with quote

and to you and Hoquat, two of my favorite cyber wcbball posters.

beknighted

PostPosted: 03/27/07 12:37 am    ::: Re: Hey Bek- congrats to RU Reply Reply with quote

hoopfan24 wrote:

Thanks. I am delighted and still a little stunned.

caune

PostPosted: 03/27/07 8:30 am    ::: Re: Hey Bek- congrats to RU Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:
hoopfan24 wrote:

Rutgers looked great last night!
Congrats bekinighted, your team done good!

PostPosted: 03/27/07 1:41 pm    ::: Re: Hey Bek- congrats to RU Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
beknighted wrote:
hoopfan24 wrote:

Thanks. I can think of teams I would rather RU had beaten than ASU. I like CTT and the Sun Devils play a very interesting brand of basketball. January and Orsillo scared me.

caune

PostPosted: 03/27/07 1:50 pm    ::: Re: Hey Bek- congrats to RU Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:
caune wrote:
beknighted wrote:
hoopfan24 wrote:

Thanks. I can think of teams I would rather RU had beaten than ASU. I like CTT and the Sun Devils play a very interesting brand of basketball. January and Orsillo scared me.

Well let's hope we meet again next year...in the championship Very Happy ...when we have Sybil Dosty in the middle, and Bri's brain isn't addled and Danielle has her shot aflling....and we have our Dymond back...now that would be FUN!

PostPosted: 03/27/07 2:17 pm    ::: Re: Hey Bek- congrats to RU Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
Well let's hope we meet again next year...in the championship Very Happy ...when we have Sybil Dosty in the middle, and Bri's brain isn't addled and Danielle has her shot aflling....and we have our Dymond back...now that would be FUN!

And RU will have a real point guard (and there are rumors of a real 4, to boot).

That would be fun.

Actually, I wonder if there isn't a chance for a regular season series between these teams.

caune

PostPosted: 03/27/07 2:24 pm    ::: Re: Hey Bek- congrats to RU Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:
caune wrote:

And RU will have a real point guard (and there are rumors of a real 4, to boot).

That would be fun.

Actually, I wonder if there isn't a chance for a regular season series between these teams.

I'm hoping our NCAA run helps us get more quality opponents in the future, CTT is always trying to improve the schedule, and she and C. Viv like each oither so it would be great....ever thought of playing outdoors, in a stadium Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: