RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Ashley Paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 03/25/07 4:31 pm    ::: Ashley Paris Reply Reply with quote

I just want to give props to ASHLEY Paris. She has really been an "unsung hero" for us this year. When Courtney has foul trouble, she comes in and controls the middle with her defense and rebounding. She also is an amazing passer both from the high and low post. Keep working hard and improving Ashley, you have tremendous skill!

I see you Ashley Paris!

bullsky

PostPosted: 03/25/07 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The fact that she was more emotional than most of the seniors just shows how much this girl wants it. Not that the seniors don't, but this girl will give her all to get a Sooner win.

PostPosted: 03/25/07 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

you just continue to give us great shots, o][k. thanks! and for starting all the game threads, along with all the wonderful team pix. kudos!

PostPosted: 03/25/07 5:01 pm    ::: Re: Ashley Paris Reply Reply with quote

mysticsfan07 wrote:
I just want to give props to ASHLEY Paris. She has really been an "unsung hero" for us this year. When Courtney has foul trouble, she comes in and controls the middle with her defense and rebounding. She also is an amazing passer both from the high and low post. Keep working hard and improving Ashley, you have tremendous skill!

I see you Ashley Paris!

I second that. I believe Coach Coales says she is the MIP for OK ... Maybe the MIP for a number of teams.

Good job Ashley, especially in that heat.

Soonerville

PostPosted: 03/25/07 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03/25/07 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One thing is for sure... we will have the most physical frontcourts in the nation for the next two years. if Abi Olajuwon can step up next year and contribute off the bench... WATCH OUT!

hangtyme24

PostPosted: 03/26/07 12:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Abi Olajuwon is overrated...hopefully she works hard over the summer wit the Paris twins...but when I watched her play her senior yr in High School she lacked a lot of low post skills...her footwork is what she needs 2 improve on the most...coming up behind the Paris sisters should help her tremendously!!!

PostPosted: 03/26/07 2:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stevenson is the one to watch out for next year. This sophomore has the athleticism of Armintie Price but is bigger. If you want to see the next gazelle.........this girl is the one..........and that's her number too.

Soonerville

PostPosted: 03/26/07 8:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ny has the fastest first step off the dribble I have ever seen.
Shocked

Add incoming PG Danielle Robinson and sharpshooter Jenny Vining, to Paris, Paris, Thompson and Plumley and I think we add some of the athleticism we sorely lack.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: