RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Oueenie we enjoy your writing style some what

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ST Johns Fan 1

PostPosted: 12/23/06 2:07 pm    ::: Oueenie we enjoy your writing style some what Reply Reply with quote

Oueenie...... I had to sign up on the forum to ask you what happen to your comments about our team St Johns. You were on a roll and just stopped with your opinion Whats up??

Queenie

PostPosted: 12/23/06 6:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Errrr, we stopped having home games? *sheepish smile*

Seriously, it's hard to write game notes for road games, although I'm considering going to the Stony Brook game on the 30th. As for the other away games, I've been busy trying not to swear viciously at CSTV and the gods of sport.

PostPosted: 12/23/06 7:23 pm    ::: Yea I can see that by our schedule. Reply Reply with quote

*cockeyed smile*

Many of us can't make it to all the games so we look on the Internet for some kind of view. We may agree or not. Give it to us straight. I can see a lot of your past statement are close if not right on of what’s happing on the court. But you are clearly obvious whom you favor and that one is no different than anyone else on the team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: