RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Oklahoma -vs- Eastern Kentucky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tag3

PostPosted: 11/18/06 9:14 am    ::: Oklahoma -vs- Eastern Kentucky Reply Reply with quote

I think Hawaii might've been a BIT of a distraction for the Sooners. That, or their defense got lost at the luggage claim.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&SPID=193&SPORT_TAB_SEL=01&DB_OEM_ID=300&SPSID=2534&ATCLID=693251

swok34

PostPosted: 11/18/06 11:07 am    ::: Re: Oklahoma -vs- Eastern Kentucky Reply Reply with quote

tag3 wrote:
I think Hawaii might've been a BIT of a distraction for the Sooners. That, or their defense got lost at the luggage claim.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&SPID=193&SPORT_TAB_SEL=01&DB_OEM_ID=300&SPSID=2534&ATCLID=693251

I think they were thinking about snorkeling or swimming with the dolphins on Sunday.... Surprised

I actually think it was their defense that really sucks, Courtney and Ashley Paris, Britney Brown and Amanda Thompson all had solid games. ditto Leah Rush, except that she picked up two quick fouls at the beginning and had to sit sooner than norman. Chelsi: good game...
Erin Higgins never did find her shot last night.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: