RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Lake Truck 78 Duchesses 73

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 10/31/06 9:53 pm    ::: Lake Truck 78 Duchesses 73 Reply Reply with quote

Loui Hall led Duquesne with 16 while Brandi Teamer paced the winning team with 25 points.

Gosh dang but it feels good to post a game score.

I've lost interest in Duquesne over the years - right after they extended Dan Durkin's contract - signifying they don't give a hoot about wbbb at Duquesne. I don't care who is on the team, you shouldn't lose to a team called Lake Truck - geeze.

Still, I hope to attend their home game against Princeton on Dec 22. Reckon i can talk my mom into going after I tell her Bill Cowher's daughter plays for Princeton.

Anyway, the Duchesses open their non-con season vs. the Red Flash on Nov 14.

gownbago

PostPosted: 10/31/06 10:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

losing to this lake truck team is okay - they have good players on the team.... its not the name, its a sponsor... its coached by kevin Cook, who has done this for years, even beat UCONN three years ago when they had a winning streak over 70 games, even though they beat UCONN, it didnt count since it was exhibition.

swok34

PostPosted: 11/01/06 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They will be in Oklahoma tonite. I noticed Nicki Blue didn't make the trip to Duquesne. Lake Truck also beat Houston over the weekend.

So, it'll be a competitive game for OU Question

You can watch the game for free at the OU site:

http://www.soonersports.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=300

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: