RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ND at TENN. Dec. 30th , Some help please !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00NDROCKS

PostPosted: 10/30/06 7:22 am    ::: ND at TENN. Dec. 30th , Some help please !!! Reply Reply with quote

I'm going to Knoxville, TN. for the ND vs. Tenn. game on Dec. 30th and was just wondering if anyone out there knows the Hotel that ND might be staying at.???????

Thanks. Smile

" My best seasons in the WNBA have been the two that I spent in Indiana. Not only did I get the chance to play in front of some of the most passionate fans in the WNBA, but I also had an incredible opportunity to play alongside one of the best players in the history of the game in Tamika Catchings. " ANNA DEFORGE.
miatamama

PostPosted: 10/30/06 2:51 pm    ::: Why don't you Reply Reply with quote

Why don't you just contact the wbb office at ND and ask them? I do know that Pat Summit owns the Holiday Inn right there next to the campus. Nice hotel if you don't mind enriching PS (as if she needs it) and walking among a lot of orange.

PostPosted: 10/30/06 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Most teams stay in what used to be a Hyatt House across the river...I think it has changed names and not sure what it is called now...I will ask a few people at the exhibition game Wed and see if I can find out something...

Grumps

Joey Nations

PostPosted: 10/30/06 9:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Check out ND's media guide as most of them tend to post the team's travel plans.

http://www.terpswomenshoops.blogspot.com
Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 10/31/06 2:44 am    ::: Re: Why don't you Reply Reply with quote

miatamama wrote:
Why don't you just contact the wbb office at ND and ask them? I do know that Pat Summit owns the Holiday Inn right there next to the campus. Nice hotel if you don't mind enriching PS (as if she needs it) and walking among a lot of orange.

Go Pat Cool , I didn't know she owned a Holiday Inn.

PostPosted: 10/31/06 6:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Grumps wrote:
Most teams stay in what used to be a Hyatt House across the river...I think it has changed names and not sure what it is called now...I will ask a few people at the exhibition game Wed and see if I can find out something...

Grumps

Thanks!!!! Smile

I've looked all over the Notre Dame Web site but have found nothing.

" My best seasons in the WNBA have been the two that I spent in Indiana. Not only did I get the chance to play in front of some of the most passionate fans in the WNBA, but I also had an incredible opportunity to play alongside one of the best players in the history of the game in Tamika Catchings. " ANNA DEFORGE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: