RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

hey, reb - another puzzle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 06/24/06 11:13 am    ::: hey, reb - another puzzle Reply Reply with quote

okay. so last night, when i looked at the rvgm results, i was no. 38. when i looked at 'em again this morning, i was no. 38. but now that the games have started, i'm no. 37. not that i'm complaining! but i've noticed this before, where i shift up or down a bit before anything's even recorded. why would that happen?

PostPosted: 06/24/06 11:15 am    ::: Re: hey, reb - another puzzle Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
okay. so last night, when i looked at the rvgm results, i was no. 38. when i looked at 'em again this morning, i was no. 38. but now that the games have started, i'm no. 37. not that i'm complaining! but i've noticed this before, where i shift up or down a bit before anything's even recorded. why would that happen?

If you'd pay him more than 50 cents, you'd move up even more! How do you think I got to Top 10? It sure wasn't my ability to pick em!

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 06/24/06 11:28 am    ::: Re: hey, reb - another puzzle Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:

Are you looking at the scoreboard or are you looking at the selection page, the selection page only lists the people that put in lineups for the day, I would guess someone ahead of you forgot to put in a lineup hence you would be listed 37.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 06/24/06 11:31 am    ::: Re: hey, reb - another puzzle Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:
sebibb wrote:

Are you looking at the scoreboard or are you looking at the selection page, the selection page only lists the people that put in lineups for the day, I would guess someone ahead of you forgot to put in a lineup hence you would be listed 37.

Actually after looking at it, you and Aceland were tied and it doesn't really sort in any particular order on tie scores and it probably listed one of you in front of the other last night, it probably has some bearing on when the lineup was submitted on that page, the selection page.

sambista

PostPosted: 06/24/06 11:45 am    ::: Re: hey, reb - another puzzle Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:
rebkell wrote:
sebibb wrote:

Actually after looking at it, you and Aceland were tied and it doesn't really sort in any particular order on tie scores and it probably listed one of you in front of the other last night, it probably has some bearing on when the lineup was submitted on that page, the selection page.

oh, yeah, i can see that. because aceland was ahead of me last night and we had the same score. in fact, i was thinkin', "why EYE gotta be below aceland?!!" hahahahaha! so that explains it. thanks.

PostPosted: 06/28/06 3:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So now Aceland's got reason to be ticked, eh? Wink

Not that I'm trying to stir up trouble or anything! Wink Wink

Again, I'll say it, Reb. Thanks for giving us this sanity saver. Triple Threat doesn't bother me near as bad any more. I just try to flex my psychic muscle over there and do my serious Fantasy play here. I sure wish now I'd kept Large Marge last night instead of switching her out for Taj! Oh well, what the hell, sang McWatt!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: