RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Wiley-Gatewood: Lady Vols' loss is Terps' big gain
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ucbart

PostPosted: 02/13/06 9:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No, I was talking about the fact that Parker was the one brining the ball up the floor. Pat did it with Chamique and Catch, and will do the same thing with Parker. It's just the way she coaches.

luvDhoops

PostPosted: 02/13/06 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
No, I was talking about the fact that Parker was the one brining the ball up the floor. Pat did it with Chamique and Catch, and will do the same thing with Parker. It's just the way she coaches.

If I'm not mistaken, Hornbuckle fouled out that game. That only left Zolman and Parker to play the point so what else was she supposed to do?

ripleydc

PostPosted: 02/13/06 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Alepp03 wrote:
Okay, not to start anything, and if a PM is more appropriate that's fine, but I am really curious what Frese does that gets under people's skins. Thanks in advance.

good article from USA Today by Dick Patrick on Brenda and her recruiting.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/womensbasketball/acc/2006-02-12-frese_x.htm

...people in Minnesota don't like her for leaving, but IMO it seems others don't like her because she's beginning to have some degree of success in recruiting against them.

BTW, I think the AP poll has MD over-rated. they're very young and still somewhat erratic...not playing like a true final 4 team yet.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 02/13/06 4:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
Alepp03 wrote:
Okay, not to start anything, and if a PM is more appropriate that's fine, but I am really curious what Frese does that gets under people's skins. Thanks in advance.

good article from USA Today by Dick Patrick on Brenda and her recruiting.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/womensbasketball/acc/2006-02-12-frese_x.htm

...people in Minnesota don't like her for leaving, but IMO it seems others don't like her because she's beginning to have some degree of success in recruiting against them.

BTW, I think the AP poll has MD over-rated. they're very young and still somewhat erratic...not playing like a true final 4 team yet.

And others don't like her for the out-of-line, classless, and flat-out wrong things she said about Minnesota and the players on her way out. And the way she didn't tell her players she was leaving before it was made public. And then the way she tried to take credit for their run to the Final Four.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: