RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#4 Notre Dame vs #2 North Carolina St - 3/10/24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 03/10/24 1:58 am    ::: #4 Notre Dame vs #2 North Carolina St - 3/10/24 Reply Reply with quote

ACC Tournament - Championship
Greensboro, NC - 1:00 PM ET

TV: ESPN

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/2479877c-8f8c-4599-9932-33fbaa37bf6d#bucketId=7958 (tvpli)

Audio:
https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioapplink/source/oas-1060/content/ncsu:allaccess-Live-10864

Live stats:
https://www.statbroadcast.com/events/central.php?gid=acc

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/10/24 9:25 am    ::: Re: #4 Notre Dame vs #2 North Carolina St - 3/10/24 Reply Reply with quote

Here's hoping that they refs aren't whistle happy today. ND doesn't have the players to take many fouls.

I haven't seen anything but I'm guessing that Watson is out today, if not the rest of the year.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/10/24 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ND shouldn't have any pressure. 4 vs. 2 and they're short-handed.

All of the pressure should be on NCS.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/10/24 12:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Let's go ND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, not a good first possession for ND.

Cheap shot on Citron by NCS. I didn't get the player number.

Loved Niele going over to pull HH up after she got knocked down. Made me smile.

Are my eyes slow or has NCS travelled a couple of times today with no call?

LOVED the shot from Maddy!!!

That was nice buy NCS.

Do we have a seamstress in the house?

STFU Debbie. That wasn't a flop by HH. You could hear the oof on the hit. I agree it wasn't a foul , but you're an idiot.

ND up 28-22 at half. Sure hope that Nat Marshall gets a couple of stitches/steri-strips/glue and is able to come back.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/10/24 1:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ND has go a little cold here in the 3rd. This is supposed to be their quarter.

Citron has had the ball taken from her off of the dribble at least 2x.

Come on ND, make a shot!!!!!

That rim that ND is shooting at sounds terrible!!!! I don't know if ESPN got that mic closer to it than the other rim or what.

Of course, if ND would be a little more on target....

State just clunked one off of the rim so I guess it isn't just NDs rim.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!

I want to know what Niele said to Dee Kantner on that 10.5 TO. Talking about intent to foul or not??? Or if she wanted a time out on the rebound/score?

I want to play for coach Ivey!!!!!! She loves those players and they love her!

Niele standing there holding each player's ticket, hat, etc while they go cut a portion of the net. And then when Watson goes up, she goes over and gets the scissors from her before she comes down. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CBiebel

PostPosted: 03/10/24 2:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The funny thing is that they kept talking about Ivey winning it as a player, an assistant and as a coach, but Ivey never actually won a conference tournament as a player (Damn you, Sue Bird!). ND didn't win the Big East Tournament until 2013.

She won the NCAA Tournament, but not the Big East Tournament (Regular season title, though).

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/10/24 2:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Loved the Nothing But Net show when Niele came up and hugged Muffet and the interview that followed. The love that develops between coaches and players really came through. Muffet to Niele and Neile to HH and the rest of the team.

Ivory talking to HH and telling her to go get four and that it would be an honor to have to have HH beat her three MVPs.

Rewatching the net cutting when Kylee was on the ladder and Niele went to get the scissors from her, Niele didn't have her heels on. She had changed to more comfortable, and safer, foot ware!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/10/24 5:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So ND is the ACC champ and will still get ranked below a team they beat who’s also in an inferior conference I won’t say they’re name lol because this team HAS TO HOST for revenue purposes as if other teams in other regions don’t draw now …. Rolling Eyes Hey ESPN I know your username btw

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: