RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#2 Southern California vs #1 Stanford - 3/10/24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 03/10/24 1:38 am    ::: #2 Southern California vs #1 Stanford - 3/10/24 Reply Reply with quote

Pac-12 Tournament - Championship
Las Vegas, NV - 5:00 PM ET

TV: ESPN (Eric Frede, Rebecca Lobo)

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/3869d587-165d-4ce9-9520-3d5770cc5877#bucketId=7958 (tvpli)

Audio:
https://gostanford.com/showcase?Live=1638

Live stats:
https://www.statbroadcast.com/events/tournament.php?tid=206

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/10/24 4:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How many steps did JuJu get on that play with about 1:20 to go?

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/10/24 4:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JuJu with two free throws, USC with the 9 point lead.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Speebs56

PostPosted: 03/10/24 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Women of Troy beat Stanford for Pac 12 title.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/10/24 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stanford the weakest schedule of all pac 12 teams not playing everyone twice lose to USC again and yet crème states “USC” will replace Texasif they win lol. Wtf has Stanford done to deserve the lock of a #1 seed other than Tara? Hey espn….Stanford is the 3rd best team in the PAC 12 after USC and a HEALTHY UCLA imo.

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 03/10/24 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 03/10/24 6:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Didn't know that USC has three Ivy grad students starting from Columbia, Harvard and Penn. Maybe Gottlieb can get the best two Ivy seniors for next season: Hsu from Columbia and Chen from Princeton.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/10/24 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Didn't know that USC has three Ivy grad students starting from Columbia, Harvard and Penn. Maybe Gottlieb can get the best two Ivy seniors for next season: Hsu from Columbia and Chen from Princeton.

Gottlieb needs a pay raise or come on over to the SEC lol.

PostPosted: 03/10/24 6:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congrats to USC. I'll miss PAC-12 women's basketball but I'm looking forward to getting to see more of USC and UCLA when they come to the B1G next season.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 03/10/24 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

Gottlieb needs a pay raise or come on over to the SEC lol.

So come to the light 🌞.

PostPosted: 03/10/24 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PG4ever wrote:
Congrats to USC. I'll miss PAC-12 women's basketball but I'm looking forward to getting to see more of USC and UCLA when they come to the B1G next season.

Madison, Wisconsin.😊

PostPosted: 03/10/24 7:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

I'm not sure if Hsu has a graduate year. She took the COVID year off from school entirely, so she might not be eligible for the extension.

Besides, USC already got their Columbia grad. Gottlieb is clearly going for the variety pack, which leaves Chen on the table.

PostPosted: 03/10/24 8:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

2019-2020 had the tournament canceled. I guess 2020-2021 is also included because although it held the tournament, it appears that teams did not play a full 28/29 game regular season. Either that or because the tournament was held in one location. Anyway, I guess this is the last year we have to worry about "will they come back for year five?"

eyevolley4

PostPosted: 03/11/24 8:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sometimes I think Tara gets too hung up on a game plan and doesn’t recognize it’s time to shift. I think that she needed to come to terms with the fact that all the scrambling on defense was leading to too many open shots but more importantly it negates their post advantage. Their guard play is only good enough to fix for that one in every five games when Hannah Jump gets hot. Hannah used her fire night against the Beavs and it wasn’t going to happen again so soon.

I think the play would be to mix in defenses to keep Juju on her toes but don’t make her the entire scouting report.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: