Storm
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/08/22 6:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
I honestly do not care or think about you Silky ...this is a thread about the LV-Seattle game and here you go bringing personal issues as usual. Seriously find something else to do . Lets get back to basketball .

I think it's weird how you always want to "get back to basketball" whenever you can't refute my response but, I agree, let's get back to basketball:

Boy, it sure was funny how the last play of Sue Bird's career ended in a turnover, wasn't it?

I dont think its funny nor me not be able to refute your response , i just don't believe your worth the energy nor my time to debate. I was not even apart of this thread so yes back to basketball , you made it about me not me Laughing Laughing If you would like to have a DM conversation ill gladly refute , dispute & debunk everything theory you believe you know about me Laughing .

PostPosted: 09/08/22 6:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
I honestly do not care or think about you Silky ...this is a thread about the LV-Seattle game and here you go bringing personal issues as usual. Seriously find something else to do . Lets get back to basketball .

I think it's weird how you always want to "get back to basketball" whenever you can't refute my response but, I agree, let's get back to basketball:

Boy, it sure was funny how the last play of Sue Bird's career ended in a turnover, wasn't it?

I dont think its weird nor is it me not being able to refute your response . I simply & honestly do not believe your worth the energy nor time to debate. It always ends with insults of intelligence or negative takes. Your issue is your own not mines. Im great btw I was not even apart of this thread so yes back to basketball , you made it about me not me Laughing Laughing If you would like to have a DM conversation i'll gladly refute , dispute & debunk every theory you believe you know about me Laughing .

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: