RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Injuries, Redshirts, Transfers, and Sitouts 2022-23
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elsie

PostPosted: 12/29/22 4:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Vaxx related clotting.....micro clots causing cardiac arrests in youngish people.....

elsie

PostPosted: 12/29/22 4:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

its not conspiracy when it is true.......many lawsuits in progress as we speak against the mandating of this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.....

prove me wrong and list the ingredients.....go ahead....I'll wait...

or tell me how many soccer players have died just like that?......how many?.....

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 12/29/22 7:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

elsie wrote:
its not conspiracy when it is true.......many lawsuits in progress as we speak against the mandating of this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.....

prove me wrong and list the ingredients.....go ahead....I'll wait...

or tell me how many soccer players have died just like that?......how many?.....

Can we not go here? Please?

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
okstateguy

PostPosted: 12/29/22 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/CoachJacie/status/1608265581710508032

Coach Hoyt and OK State with a big announcement that seems to indicate in code and pun that they have landed Hannah Gusters

If true, a huge upgrade over our current posts and could be a factor in making the tourney this year if she would be eligible to play

PostPosted: 12/29/22 1:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

elsie wrote:
Vaxx related clotting.....micro clots causing cardiac arrests in youngish people.....

OY. People who only choose to look at less than half the facts should keep their freaking mouths closed.

FACT is that FAR FAR more people have suffered clot related injuries/death from COVID infection than from any vax. It's not even close. Not even remotely close. Please keep your half baked conspiracy theories to yourself. I thank you and all the millions of people who've had life threatening clotting issues from Covid INFECTION thank you for doing so.

~rAf
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 12/29/22 2:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mzonefan wrote:
The B1G lost two players for the season per game announcers on BTN coverage tonight. Madison Greene for OSU and Allison Weindner for Nebraska.

Greene is very valuable for tOSU. Tough break for her and the team. Hope Sheldon is back soon.

As for Weidner, she starts as a sophomore, and was playing very well. I hate injuries. Not good news.

okstateguy

PostPosted: 12/29/22 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And it's now official! Excited for the program that Hoyt is building

https://twitter.com/OSUWBB/status/1608538379809099778

PostPosted: 12/29/22 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sophie Hart, NC State Sophomore, transferring to Minnesota

From Farmington, MN

PostPosted: 12/29/22 9:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Oregon freshman wing Jennah Isai has left the team for "personal reasons". Her departure leaves the team with only 9 scholarship players, including Kennedy Basham, who's recovering from a right knee injury.
https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2022/12/oregon-womens-basketball-guard-jennah-isai-leaves-program-for-personal-reasons.html

Isai has now committed to BYU. She becomes the second recent Oregon committed recruit and/or active player to switch to BYU, with the first being 1st-year BYU Head Coach Amber Whiting’s daughter, ESPNW’s #33 overall commit of 2023, Amari Whiting. https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2022/12/former-oregon-womens-basketball-guard-jennah-isai-commits-to-byu.html

pilight

PostPosted: 01/02/23 11:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
elsie wrote:

OY. People who only choose to look at less than half the facts should keep their freaking mouths closed.

FACT is that FAR FAR more people have suffered clot related injuries/death from COVID infection than from any vax. It's not even close. Not even remotely close. Please keep your half baked conspiracy theories to yourself. I thank you and all the millions of people who've had life threatening clotting issues from Covid INFECTION thank you for doing so.

Many people being helped by the vaccine does not preclude others from having negative reactions. Some people's systems don't handle some medications well. There are many cases where people are better off with a disease than a medication that treats it.

Mandating the vaccines before the FDA gave final approval was foolhardy.

PostPosted: 01/02/23 11:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

Tell us more about the scientific training/education you've had that makes you qualified to make this statement!!

pilight

PostPosted: 01/03/23 8:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

singinerd54 wrote:
pilight wrote:

Tell us more about the scientific training/education you've had that makes you qualified to make this statement!!

I have at least as much as the politicians who made the decision

PostPosted: 01/05/23 9:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lacy Vols redshirt sohomore F Marta Suárez is stepping away from basketball temporarily for personal reasons per Coack Kellie Harper. It was recently announced that Suárez' mother has breast cancer.
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/womens-basketball/2023/01/04/lady-vols-basketball-marta-surez-is-stepping-away-from-basketball/69777949007/

PostPosted: 01/05/23 10:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
elsie wrote:

Many people being helped by the vaccine does not preclude others from having negative reactions. Some people's systems don't handle some medications well. There are many cases where people are better off with a disease than a medication that treats it.

Yes, there are a handful of people who've suffered adverse effects from the vaccine - compared to the MILLIONS of lives saved and MILLIONS of longterm/life threatening effects of Covid INFECTION. ALL reputable studies show the same data. The risk of bad effects from actual infection is millions of times higher than the risk of bad effects from the vaccine.

Or maybe you're referring to the many people suffering bad effects from the snakeoil treatments of ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine.

~rAf
pilight

PostPosted: 01/05/23 11:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nobody here is denying the vaccine is a net positive.

I'm suggesting that mandating a vaccine, or any medication, before it's been thoroughly vetted and approved by the FDA is bad policy. Mandating it even for people known to have adverse reactions to its ingredients is frankly evil.

PostPosted: 01/06/23 3:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Nobody here is denying the vaccine is a net positive.

I'm suggesting that mandating a vaccine, or any medication, before it's been thoroughly vetted and approved by the FDA is bad policy. Mandating it even for people known to have adverse reactions to its ingredients is frankly evil.

OK, Aaron/Kyrie. I concede. LOL.

~rAf
Howee

PostPosted: 01/06/23 4:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Mandating it even for people known to have adverse reactions to its ingredients is frankly evil.

Has THAT actually happened? You'd think a medical exemption is in order, IFF one is severely allergic to vax components.

PostPosted: 01/06/23 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

can we not do this here

PostPosted: 01/06/23 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
can we not do this here

👍
summertime blues

PostPosted: 01/08/23 5:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sydney Hilliard has left the Wisconsin basketball program, citing "personal reasons". She missed the first 8 games of the season while rehabbing from knee surgery but appeared in 7 games. She intends to stay in school and earn her degree.
https://madison.com/sports/college/basketball/women/citing-personal-reasons-sydney-hilliard-officially-leaves-wisconsin-womens-basketball-program/article_7d74684b-e09e-50da-aed5-c76b6c886b3c.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

PostPosted: 01/08/23 5:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Queenie wrote:
can we not do this here

👍

Can we please take vaccine discussions to Area 51? Thank you.

PostPosted: 01/08/23 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So are we all caught up on the Dre’Una Edwards drama? To wit:

Edwards transfers from Kentucky to Baylor and is expected to sit out a year. She objects to the situation and states her case.

Kentucky and Elzy release a counter statement:

Quote:
“We were asked by Baylor to sign an NCAA No Participation Opportunity form, certifying that Dre’una Edwards would not have had an opportunity to participate if she had stayed at Kentucky. That would not have been correct; Dre’una would have had the opportunity to participate if she had stayed. Dre’una transferred with the understanding that she would have to sit out unless she graduated, which she did not do.”

(This form is purported to be a formality by unnamed sources in this article.)

The very mature response by Edwards’s father to Elzy: https://twitter.com/PDexterL3/status/1612241947305082880

PostPosted: 01/09/23 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

officially a season-ending ACL for Stephanie Soares: https://cyclones.com/news/2023/1/9/womens-basketball-soares-to-miss-remainder-of-season.aspx

PostPosted: 01/09/23 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
officially a season-ending ACL for Stephanie Soares: https://cyclones.com/news/2023/1/9/womens-basketball-soares-to-miss-remainder-of-season.aspx

Tough loss for Cyclones. Best wishes to Stephanie on a successful recovery.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 01/09/23 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Frosh Amauri Williams has been dismissed from Vanderbilt and will enter transfer portal after the end of current academic session. Appeared in 11 of 18 games and averaged 6.4 ppg.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: