RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sydney McLaughlin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Other Women's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 07/22/22 10:56 pm    ::: Sydney McLaughlin Reply Reply with quote

That's it. That's the post.

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
elsie

PostPosted: 07/24/22 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

its shocking to me that this supreme example of terrific female athletes in Eugene for the world track championships has gotten so little attention.....even here on rebkell....our local paper didn't even have a mention of it or where or when to watch.....

its the best sport....yeah, the men are good too....but the women running track and field are fantastic...

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 07/24/22 10:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’m a huge fan! She’s pretty much done it all in the 400 hurdles, I’m ready to see what damage she can do in the flat 400.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 07/24/22 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

elsie wrote:
its shocking to me that this supreme example of terrific female athletes in Eugene for the world track championships has gotten so little attention.....even here on rebkell....our local paper didn't even have a mention of it or where or when to watch.....

its the best sport....yeah, the men are good too....but the women running track and field are fantastic...

It’s a shame they haven’t gotten more publicity. Shelly-Ann Fraser Price is just as impressive to me as Bolt.

I was cheering and screaming for the US womens 4x100 relay last night 😂

The men 😑 not so much. Relay remains their nadir. A silver is good, but they were banking on gold after their success at this meet.

Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 07/28/22 1:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

elsie wrote:

It wasn't an accident that the Women's 4x400m relay was the final event of the competition: the IAAF (or whatever they're calling themselves these days) knows what the game is.

Quote:
....our local paper didn't even have a mention of it or where or when to watch.....

As near as I could tell, the first five days were only available in the US on Fubo TV, but I watched Day 10 on the NBC Sports app.

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
tfan

PostPosted: 08/01/22 4:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Peacock shows all 10 days being broadcast but they show it for Peacock Premium.

But I watched events on Peacock free. Some of those were replays because I wasn't ready for live, but some were live. I didn't try every day as I was only interested in a few events.

https://www.peacocktv.com/sports/track-field

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Other Women's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: