RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2024 Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenDog

PostPosted: 01/29/24 1:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kitley announced she is staying school another year at Virginia Tech.

Paige is about 90% sure she is staying in school another year at UConn.

Brink may not make it to Phoenix should Paige stay in school and she could go to Indiana if Clark decides to stay at Iowa another year.

Guessing 60% likelihood that Angel Reese stays LSU another year. If not, the lottery picks could be interesting.

My guess is Cardoso will opt for the WNBA as Staley wants to give her reserves from this year and the new recruits coming this year opportunities to play. Same as she did for Boston.

I'd say it's 50% chance Clark stays another year at Iowa.

JMO today...

pilight

PostPosted: 01/29/24 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm guessing your numbers are too high for Reese and way too high for Clark

Most people hate poetry
snlMINAJ

PostPosted: 01/29/24 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:

Brink may not make it to Phoenix should Paige stay in school and she could go to Indiana if Clark decides to stay at Iowa another year.

Guessing 60% likelihood that Angel Reese stays LSU another year. If not, the lottery picks could be interesting.

My guess is Cardoso will opt for the WNBA as Staley wants to give her reserves from this year and the new recruits coming this year opportunities to play. Same as she did for Boston.

JMO today...

kiltey has a red-shirt year? didn't she use the covid year for her current 'senior' campaign?

Shades

PostPosted: 01/29/24 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:

You must get your information from the same dreams WNBA 09 has. Look, she’s already stayed 5 healthy years at VTU.

RavenDog wrote:

I’m not sure what science is being used to come up with these percentages, but since you’re close to 100, I’ll agree with you on this one.

RavenDog wrote:

I agree based on Bueckers not entering the draft. I don’t really think Brink has desires to go to Phoenix. Not the best fit. I think she was just being diplomatic to the Arizona press.

RavenDog wrote:

I’m not sure. She might be getting bored with school, and it might be best for her to go when interest in her is at its peak.

RavenDog wrote:

I think you’re saying the decision is all up to Staley, and Staley prefers less experienced players? Another dream.

RavenDog wrote:

You don’t believe where the boyfriend is working will be a factor? I think it’ll be the main factor. Clark frequently says in postgame interviews “I’m soaking it all in this year”. It also explains why she’s pushing so hard to break the scoring record this year, because she wouldn’t need to come back to break it next year, and having an extra year to break a record would be meaningless anyway. It would always be footnoted.

Another factor is three of her starter teammates already have 5 years put in, so they won’t be returning. What kind of team would she come back to if Clark did decide to come back to Iowa? One that has much less of a chance at championship than this year.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Rock Hard

PostPosted: 01/29/24 5:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:

I thought this was Kitley's fifth year of college. I believe she is done after this season.

JMO today...

PostPosted: 01/29/24 6:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

So What's Yours?

RavenDog

PostPosted: 01/29/24 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Forget where I saw this about Kitley (You Tube?). Obviously, she's played 5 years already. Maybe it was last years decision and I didn't notice the date on the information. Or she may be continuing her education for another year.

Anyways, scratch what I wrote about Kitley.

pilight

PostPosted: 01/29/24 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
pilight wrote:

So What's Yours?

I'd guess there's about a 25% chance of Reese staying and less than 1% of Clark doing so

Most people hate poetry
readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 01/29/24 11:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
pilight wrote:

So What's Yours?

I'd guess there's about a 25% chance of Reese staying and less than 1% of Clark doing so

Angel's a year late if she wants to cash in on peaking. She's already peaked.

~rAf
jap

PostPosted: 01/30/24 8:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
pilight wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
pilight wrote:

So What's Yours?

Angel's a year late if she wants to cash in on peaking. She's already peaked.

Angel Reese: "I am the Bayou Barbie! There are no limitations, no peak to my powers. Tremble when you whisper my name, Mortal!!!"

PostPosted: 01/30/24 10:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
pilight wrote:

So What's Yours?

Clark herself said she was 50/50 on staying or going and that she would make that decision at a later date. So that's why I went with 50%. I can't image a better opportunity for her with Boston and the Indiana. She's a well matured young woman and will make the best decision for herself.

Shades

PostPosted: 01/30/24 10:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:

Clark herself said she was 50/50 on staying or going and that she would make that decision at a later date. So that's why I went with 50%.

Even if she did say that (which I’m skeptical of considering how reliable your Kitley information was), what makes you think she’s sworn to tell the truth? If she’s leaning heavily towards declaring for the draft, I suspect she would keep it to herself (and her boyfriend) so as to keep the Iowa teammates (the few that will return), recruits, coaches, and Iowa fan base hopes up for the future. In other words, she wouldn’t want to put a damper on the rest of this season.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/30/24 10:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DP shades is a D___K still ....

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 01/30/24 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/30/24 10:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

You must get your information from the same dreams WNBA 09 has. Look, she’s already stayed 5 healthy years at VTU.

RavenDog wrote:

I’m not sure what science is being used to come up with these percentages, but since you’re close to 100, I’ll agree with you on this one.

RavenDog wrote:

I agree based on Bueckers not entering the draft. I don’t really think Brink has desires to go to Phoenix. Not the best fit. I think she was just being diplomatic to the Arizona press.

RavenDog wrote:

I’m not sure. She might be getting bored with school, and it might be best for her to go when interest in her is at its peak.

RavenDog wrote:

I think you’re saying the decision is all up to Staley, and Staley prefers less experienced players? Another dream.

RavenDog wrote:

You don’t believe where the boyfriend is working will be a factor? I think it’ll be the main factor. Clark frequently says in postgame interviews “I’m soaking it all in this year”. It also explains why she’s pushing so hard to break the scoring record this year, because she wouldn’t need to come back to break it next year, and having an extra year to break a record would be meaningless anyway. It would always be footnoted.

Another factor is three of her starter teammates already have 5 years put in, so they won’t be returning. What kind of team would she come back to if Clark did decide to come back to Iowa? One that has much less of a chance at championship than this year.
Rolling Eyes

Please keep me out your mouth , this is why people here dont like you. Always such a bitter poster when people have more inside information than you as you are not affiliated with anyone in the league but your basement and twitter hush up. Your literally obsessed with me , i never even said anything and yet here you come wierd guy smh creep.

PostPosted: 01/30/24 3:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Always such a bitter poster when people have more inside information than you as you are not affiliated with anyone in the league but your basement and twitter hush up.

Inside information… 😂 You’re like Barcoff. You make up stuff to sound knowledgeable or for attention, and you hope nobody calls you out.

WNBA 09 wrote:

Your literally obsessed with me , i never even said anything and yet here you come

You wish I was obsessed with you. I’m obsessed with accurate information, not your bs. Wait, aren’t you the one who totally made up stuff about Angel Reese’s boyfriend? Or maybe your “inside information” led you astray. Surprised

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/30/24 4:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Always such a bitter poster when people have more inside information than you as you are not affiliated with anyone in the league but your basement and twitter hush up.

Inside information… 😂 You’re like Barcoff. You make up stuff to sound knowledgeable or for attention, and you hope nobody calls you out.

WNBA 09 wrote:

Your literally obsessed with me , i never even said anything and yet here you come

You wish I was obsessed with you. I’m obsessed with accurate information, not your bs. Wait, aren’t you the one who totally made up stuff about Angel Reese’s boyfriend? Or maybe your “inside information” led you astray. Surprised

Your obsessed with barcoff over the last 10 years , he got the job you didn't. Now your obsessed with me these last 3 years why i have no clue i just know who i know . Angel's BF wth who cares lets talk about the actually WNBA players and information i provide that makes you sooooooo butt hurt all the time LOL Its okay pootie , hopefully the lynx realize you actually have great researching talent and give you some type of position within one day. Dont make me call "Curt Miller" basement dweller Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 01/30/24 9:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Exciting to see the Dallas Wings keep their core together. Thats no small feat considering the history of the franchise.

I would love to see them target Georgia Amoore, TeHina PaoPao (assuming she is only one season at SC), and Charisma Osborne.

Each of those players provides something a little different. Ultimately I feel like Odyssey could come back, add one of the ladies I mentioned above, drop Burton, retain Dangerfield. Amoore brings playmaking, PaoPao defense and 3 point shooting, Osborne defense and uptempo play. There’s also a chance with the 5 and 9 they could get more than one of these three and see who fits best and move the other for another asset.

PostPosted: 01/31/24 10:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

espnW Rankings Class of 2020
RANK NAME GRADE COLLEGE
1 Paige Bueckers ★★★★★ 98 UConn
2 Angel Reese ★★★★★ 98 Maryland -> LSU
3 Cameron Brink ★★★★★ 98 Stanford
4 Caitlm Clark ★★★★★ 98 Iowa
5 Kamilla Cardoso ★★★★★ 98 Syracuse -> South Carolina
6 Diamond Johnson ★★★★★ 98 Rutgers -> NC State -> Norfolk State
7 Hailey Van Lith ★★★★★ 98 Louisville -> LSU
8 Sydney Parrish ★★★★★ 98 Oregon -> Indiana
9 Pnscilla Williams ★★★★★ 98 Syracuse -> South Florida -> Oregon
10 Deja Kelly ★★★★★ 98 North Carolina
11 Te-Hina Paopao ★★★★★ 98 Oregon -> South Carolina
12 Sarah Andrews ★★★★★ 98 Baylor
13 Dalayah Daniels ★★★★★ 98 California -> Washington
14 Lexi Donarski ★★★★★ 98 Iowa State -> North Carollina
15 Madison Scott ★★★★★ 98 Ole Miss
16 Hannah Custers ★★★★★ 98 Baylor -> LSU -> Oklahoma State
17 Kylee Watson ★★★★★ 98 Oregon -> Notre Dame
18 Olivia Cochran ★★★★★ 98 Louisville
19 Maddie Scherr ★★★★★ 98 Oregon -> Kentucky
20 Madeline Westbeld ★★★★★ 98 Notre Dame
21 Sasha Goforth ★★★★★ 98 Oregon State -> Arkansas -> Medical Retirement
22 Angela Dugalic ★★★★★ 97 Oregon -> UCLA
23 Aaliyah Edwards ★★★★★ 97 UConn
24 Kateri Poole ★★★★★ 97 Ohio State -> LSU -> ??
25 Mir McLean ★★★★★ 97 UConn -> Virginia

Hoops9092

PostPosted: 02/01/24 1:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
RANK NAME GRADE COLLEGE

16 of the top 25 transferred. Wow.

ClayK

PostPosted: 02/01/24 10:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So if Seattle is dumping the fourth pick for LA's 2026 first-rounder -- which is likely to be worse than fourth -- then the Storm must know that at least one of the big four isn't coming out. (Likely Bueckers ...)

And there is a big dropoff, as the Rickea Jackson dreams have to collide with the reality that she's shooting 25.8% from three after 31.4% last year.

I do like Kamila Cardoso as a WNBA player, assuming prioritization and Brazilian commitments aren't too big an issue, but Seattle's move makes it clear it's at most a three-person draft.

PostPosted: 02/01/24 10:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoops9092 wrote:
tfan wrote:
RANK NAME GRADE COLLEGE

16 of the top 25 transferred. Wow.

It helps that Oregon accounted for a quarter of those transfers. Crying or Very sad

Shades

PostPosted: 02/13/24 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hailey Van Lith and Angel Reese are all set to be honored at Senior Day.
Interpret that as you will.

So after misrepresenting Reese’s class for the past two years, LSU is finally coming to terms that she’s really a senior?

Sheez, they’re still doing it. Surprised

Van Lith they got right. Apparently she graduated in three years at Louisville, so they have her listed as a “Graduate student”. But she, like Reese, is playing in her fourth season of basketball. So she could return for a Covid year. I don’t think Van Lith planned on staying for the Covid year, but considering the circumstances, might she return? Might she also transfer again to another school where she would be locked into the PG role? Right now, it’s looking like she could be headed to the sixth player role for LSU.

I suppose it all depends on what kind of feedback she’s getting from the GM’s near the end of the season

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/15/24 12:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Reese has stated verbally on podcast/youtube video's that her draft would be this year so unless she changed her mind i doubt its a surprise . She literally smack talks other teams at the free throw line saying "WNBA player" to their faces Laughing Laughing . HVL needs another year she's not a WNBA PG.

PostPosted: 02/16/24 9:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bueckers returning to UConn for her 5th year.

PostPosted: 02/16/24 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bueckers just announced she’ll be returning for another year at UConn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 7 of 16

Jump to: