RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

trebilcock to OSU according to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 12/31/05 9:06 pm    ::: trebilcock to OSU according to Reply Reply with quote

joe smith, as posted by nazinan on the boner.

accommodatingly

PostPosted: 12/31/05 9:07 pm    ::: Re: trebilcock to OSU according to Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
joe smith, as posted by nazinan on the boner.

Rats.

Carol Anne

PostPosted: 01/01/06 7:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
"...Ultimately, {Ashlee Trebilcock} chose Ohio State. She'd formed a close bond with Buckeyes' coach Jim Foster and the team on her visit two weeks ago.

"His personality reminds me a lot of (Hart High) coach (Dave) Munroe, and we had a great relationship," she said. "He's the kind of coach who doesn't have to raise his voice, or yell or scream, his players just naturally respect him.

"He's an amazing basketball coach, all you have to do is look at what he's done to see that. But I also think he will help me grow as a person, and we'll have a great relationship."

http://www.dailynews.com/preps/ci_3360857

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/01/06 12:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

not all that surprising; I thought UConn was a late entry into the discussion anyway.

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 01/01/06 12:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
not all that surprising; I thought UConn was a late entry into the discussion anyway.

It had been UConn and Ohio State all along, but I didn't think she'd come here. I wish her the best at OSU. The positive in all of this is that UConn has another scholarship to give that they wouldn't have if Ashlee came to UConn. That scholarship could come in handy with the talent rich 2007 and 2008 high school classes.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/01/06 12:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

It had been UConn and Ohio State all along, but I didn't think she'd come here. I wish her the best at OSU. The positive in all of this is that UConn has another scholarship to give that they wouldn't have if Ashlee came to UConn. That scholarship could come in handy with the talent rich 2007 and 2008 high school classes.

Agreed; I must be mistaken. I thought I had read OU and OSU from the beginning.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: