RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

New deal...end of the week?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keegan

PostPosted: 03/10/05 2:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

internationalbball wrote:
Luccc you are very annoning Dlisha and Mique are both one of the best players in the league How many players in the league can gaurd a ! through 5 none only Dislisha Milton-Jones you people are so clueless do you realize delisha best season was 13points 7 rebounds on a team which has the best starting five in league history so those stats are like 20 points 11 rebounds on any other team in the league she average those numbers without being a option on the offense Luccc wake up and really look at the game obviouly you dont know the game

Excuse me, what does Luuuc have to do with anything in this thread? Unless my reading has gone VeProf-like, I've only noticed one post from him in this thread and it had nothing to do with DeLisha's game.
wnbafan

PostPosted: 03/10/05 9:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:
Luccc you are very annoning Dlisha and Mique are both one of the best players in the league How many players in the league can gaurd a ! through 5 none only Dislisha Milton-Jones you people are so clueless do you realize delisha best season was 13points 7 rebounds on a team which has the best starting five in league history so those stats are like 20 points 11 rebounds on any other team in the league she average those numbers without being a option on the offense Luccc wake up and really look at the game obviouly you dont know the game

Excuse me, what does Luuuc have to do with anything in this thread? Unless my reading has gone VeProf-like, I've only noticed one post from him in this thread and it had nothing to do with DeLisha's game.

So, isn't Internationalbball the same poster on ESPN claiming to be Delisha's husband? He sounds very VeProf-like in this post, doesn't he?

PostPosted: 03/10/05 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmmm... let me take this response one step at a time...

Luccc

(I assume this means me)

Quote:
you are very annoning

I can't argue with that

Quote:
Dlisha and Mique are both one of the best players in the league

Are you sure they are both one of the best? I tend to disagree

Quote:
How many players in the league can gaurd a ! through 5

I would say none

Quote:
none

So we finally agree then Smile

Quote:
only Dislisha Milton-Jones

D'oh! Maybe not.
Hang on, are we still talking about Dlisha? or is it Dislisha now?
I'd like to see either of them try to contain Sue Bird.

Quote:
you people are so clueless

Hey, don't bring everyone else into this. I'm the clueless one, remember!

Quote:
do you realize delisha best season was 13points 7 rebounds

Sounds like decent stats I guess. Not that her full value always shows up on the stats sheet.

Quote:
on a team which has the best starting five in league history

Umm... if you say so

Quote:
so those stats are like 20 points 11 rebounds on any other team in the league she average those numbers without being a option on the offense

Yeah, I don't know about your arbitrary made-up stats, but point taken

Quote:
Luccc wake up and really look at the game obviouly you dont know the game

Yes obviously. We're still talking about volleyball right?
(good, just checking)
I mean after all those terrible things I've been saying about Delisha, it's pretty clear I am both clueless and mean to her. A look back over my postings will prove this beyond doubt Question Question

Thanks for setting me straight about DeLisha, internationalbball.
Until now I thought I was a fan of hers. I thought she was one of the few Sparks players I would like to see on my team, but apparently I was wrong. In fact apparently I totally disrespect her game.

Bad Luuuc!! Bad Luuuc!!

Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the laughs, Luuuc. Apparently, since I am not a fan of the D-Nasty and don't want her to get anywhere near my team, I will be bashed to death.
She's a good player, don't get me wrong, she does a lot of dirty work that allows LL to shine, but gee, her on court persona is detestable. And she's not in the same universe as Claw, I'm sorry, she just isn't and she's never going to be. The Mystics get the short end of the stick in this deal. Big time.

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You'd better watch yourself, BCBG, or before you know it you won't be able to set foot in any continent without fear of gettin' your ass whupped Razz

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
Thanks for the laughs, Luuuc. Apparently, since I am not a fan of the D-Nasty and don't want her to get anywhere near my team, I will be bashed to death.
She's a good player, don't get me wrong, she does a lot of dirty work that allows LL to shine, but gee, her on court persona is detestable. And she's not in the same universe as Claw, I'm sorry, she just isn't and she's never going to be. The Mystics get the short end of the stick in this deal. Big time.

But she was really nice to Dani in Connecticut after a tough loss! Still stopped and signed autograph for her, that counts right BCB? Anyone that's nice to Dani is okay!

BCBG25

PostPosted: 03/10/05 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm gonna be the most wanted, that should be fun!
DTS, I said ON COURT PERSONA. I don't know what she does off court, but I know what she does in games and I don't like it.

PostPosted: 03/10/05 1:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I know BCB; she's tough. I'm not looking forward to the idea of her coming east.

The Sun really better either get a center to let Taj play against these 4's more, or really hope Asjha continues to improve.

BCBG25

PostPosted: 03/10/05 2:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I know BCB; she's tough. I'm not looking forward to the idea of her coming east.

The Sun really better either get a center to let Taj play against these 4's more, or really hope Asjha continues to improve.

She's tough in the worst kind of way. The Cheryl Ford way. Not the right way to be tough. Not the Yolanda Griffith tough.
That's all to try and avoid saying she's dirty lol

PostPosted: 03/10/05 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

...Dlisha and Mique are both one of the best players in the league

The evil Doctor Dunkenstein's monstrous Delishamique is poised to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

The splicing together of these two players made sense - after all, they only have 3 ACLs between the two of them. Unfortunately, Delishamique has a proclivity for disappearing from her team in order to get Swiss knee massages.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/10/05 3:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

inky wrote:
...Dlisha and Mique are both one of the best players in the league

The evil Doctor Dunkenstein's monstrous Delishamique is poised to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

The splicing together of these two players made sense - after all, they only have 3 ACLs between the two of them. Unfortunately, Delishamique has a proclivity for disappearing from her team in order to get Swiss knee massages.

Delisha had 3 ACL tears? I didn't realize that, as far as I know, Mique hasn't had an ACL injury, has she?

BCBG25

PostPosted: 03/10/05 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've never heard about Mique's ACLs either...multiple ankle sprains, yes, ACL and magic cheese/crazy glue, not so sure.

PostPosted: 03/10/05 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nooooo.

I meant they only have 3 anterior cruciate ligaments [not tears] left between them. Only 3 good ones.

(2 Chamique ACLs) + (1 remaining DeLisha ACL) = 3 ACLs.

I just figured today this board needed a/ an interjection of some humor, or b/ admiral's ISP server to go down. Looks like we got neither. Sorry!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 03/10/05 4:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

inky wrote:
Nooooo.

I meant they only have 3 anterior cruciate ligaments [not tears] left between them. Only 3 good ones.

(2 Chamique ACLs) + (1 remaining DeLisha ACL) = 3 ACLs.

I just figured today this board needed a/ an interjection of some humor, or b/ admiral's ISP server to go down. Looks like we got neither. Sorry!

I thought it was pretty funny inky...I thought about adding and one complete mind between them, but thought it would be too tasteless.... Embarassed

Keegan

PostPosted: 03/10/05 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:

I thought it was pretty funny inky...I thought about adding and one complete mind between them, but thought it would be too tasteless.... Embarassed

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: